Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy cunts in South Hants  (Read 907 times)

cyberstrider

C'mon guys, is Pompey and surrounds a pussy desert? I don't ask for much, just a tasty cunt to fuck and suck. Is that too much to ask huh?
Any justified advice most welcome, I've ridden most of the goodies, Hayley, Silver Seduction, now thinking London may offer more enthusiastic, smiling cock suckers.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online timsussex

well CS you could always revisit

I've seen Hayley 3 times (which is close to a record for me - theres one WG, now retired,  I saw 4 times) and each of the 3 visits have been different

I know there is a certain thrill to finding great new WG but is it worth the enormous risk ?

cyberstrider

You're dead right, what scares me most is her dungeon, what the fuck is that cage used for? I can workout the rest of her stuff, but being put into a cage?

Offline nigel4498

You're dead right, what scares me most is her dungeon, what the fuck is that cage used for? I can workout the rest of her stuff, but being put into a cage?

There are some slaves who will actually pay to be locked up in a cage for a few hours or even overnight.
It takes all kinds  :unknown:

Offline Zimbaman

There are some slaves who will actually pay to be locked up in a cage for a few hours or even overnight.
It takes all kinds  :unknown:

It’s something I’ve always struggled to understand. Surely you can get locked in a cage for a lot less money  :lol:

Offline Stiltskin

It’s something I’ve always struggled to understand. Surely you can get locked in a cage for a lot less money  :lol:

Yep, just go out and assault a police officer.