Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aesha Professional Massage - Milton Keynes  (Read 10278 times)

ratpack

I'm a sucker for a decent professional massage, the holy grail is to find a lovely professional masseuse who can be persuaded into performing a happy ending. The thrill is in the chase! Will she or won't she? Its highly frustrating but worth it when it happens. I've got a few encounters with professional masseuses to review and this is the first of many so stay tuned! Also this is my first review so please let me know what you'd like to know and how it can be improved.

[https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-massage-services/relaxing-body-massage-/1303521964][https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-massage-services/relaxing-body-massage-/1303521964]

Comms: Contacted via txt for a deep-tissue massage, was very responsive and sorted out a suitable time quickly.

Location: Central(ish) part of Milton Keynes, block of flats near the Xscape. Plenty of parking.

Room: Professional massage table in living room, clean and felt very safe. A decent touch was proper new massage table tissue, nothing worse than lying on a used dirty towel!

Looks: Indian, mid twenties, nice face and lovely plump round full breasts. Wore a professional black massage tunic. I was hopeful.

Personality: Lovely to chat to, very friendly and open. She asked what I was looking for and I said a decent strong deep-tissue massage.

The Massage: I got undressed and lay face down on the massage table. Normally the buttocks are covered with a towel but in this case it didn't happen. I was more hopeful. She proceeded to give an amazing deep-tissue massage starting with the back, arms, moving down to the buttocks, carefully avoiding the sensitive areas but close enough for things to stir, onto the back of the legs and calfs. Whilst down between the legs she reached under and massaged deep into the groin, carefully avoiding the flag pole, but brushed against my balls, jeez I was ready to explode.

After a blissful time, I was asked to turn over. A raging flag pole hanging in the air. She poured oil onto my legs and carefully massaged up and down avoiding the pole but occasionally bumping it with her hand causing it to twitch. By this time I was throbbing for a release. She moved onto my chest, breasts hanging inches from my face. Damn. I was ready to burst.

I asked her about releasing the stress and sorting out the flag pole which was twitching, she mentioned she doesn't do that. I tried a few more times whist she was massaging near the area, each time pressing on the benefits for her, how its just another part of the body and good for the mind, body and soul etc. - LOL. In the end - there was no action. I got the feeling it was on the cards, but perhaps not on the first visit.

Aftermath: The massage finished and I asked for a shower. I got up and started to cover my flag pole with a towel and she waved and said don't worry just come on through to the bathroom.

So I walked to the bathroom in my birthday suit completely stark naked with a huge flag pole standing to attention and waving about. As I walked past one of the rooms, I glanced over to the left and saw a guy on his laptop, he looked at me and smiled! Shit - I later found out from her that's her partner who also offers massage and also advertises on gumtree.

I started to have a shower and after a couple of tugs, shed my load, which was well needed as I was ready to burst. Finished off and came back in to get changed. Sorted out the cash and departed after exchanging a bit of chit chat.

Verdict: £40 for a fantastic massage is well worth it. However, I tried to go for a happy ending but she wasn't having it. Although I did get the feeling she'd be more than capable, especially when she was massaging near the arse and balls. It was as if she was almost ready to go there but was holding back. Oh well.

Update 2: So a week after the initial visit, I made a booking again. Showed up on time, again her breasts looked firm and full - very nice. I again asked for a deep-tissue massage and asked if she could make it more sensual and she said she'll try. So into it again, the massage technique was great, as she neared the special areas, she massaged near the sack without actually touching my balls, again she massaged nearer the flag pole without actually touching it. Again I was ready to explode. The massage was nearing completion and my manhood was throbbing and twitching in her face, I asked again if she could sort it out. I tried as I may, but she wasn't having it. Damn. Jack off in the shower - again! FFS

Final verdict: I may try again to see if I have better luck, but this has been frustrating. Will post any updates here. In the meantime, I wonder if anyone else has encountered her and had any luck?

Offline Lema

You always seem to be on the ball goldfinch  :thumbsup:

Offline Goldfinch

Offline sachinvara13

Seen her a couple of times recently as well. Decent massage for sure but I really don’t think there’s anything extra on offer. Despite her massaging dangerously close to my manhood, she wasn’t having any of it the times I politely asked.

Don’t think I’ll be heading back but if you want a good value massage and nothing else, then this woman is worth it.
Banned reason: Tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline likey

Yep me too, been 3 times and just like others have only had the occasional brush past, with plenty of close massaging to all the good parts, without actually touching it.

Alterego1690

Any more reviews on massages ratpack.

ratpack

Yes - just posted a new review here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=221407.0
Will post a few more soon.

Offline Rugbypunter

Just been to see Aesha for the second time today. Same story to report as OP

Nice massage. No extras.

ratpack

It's bloody frustrating isn't it?

If I don't get a good release at the end of a good massage I leave more stressed than when I originally arrived! Sometimes I ask myself what's the point? I do try and talk em round by saying it's very common in eastern cultures for a happy ending and that it balances the mind, spirit and body at the end of the massage. It cleans the blocked chakras's or some such bollox, but they never go for it  :D

Oh well the search continues...

Offline The Chirpy Irish

I’m frustrated just reading this haha !

Offline chunky monkey

2 places where I've had what I consider to be a proper Thai massage followed by HE

Wiyada - Campbell Park, Milton Keynes
This one seems to be a bit hit and miss, personally I've always got HE, but others report multiple visits with nothing offered
External Link/Members Only

Nina - Amptill Road, Bedford
More reliable for the HE, if she doesn't mention it then do so yourself and I'm sure she'll come through

In both cases first and foremost I treat these as getting a proper massage with a HE thrown it at the end
The massages are less sensual with little or no touches along the way, and the HE is perhaps a bit more functional than others I've been to, but the massage is fantastic

Offline MajorPayne

Based in the East Midlands area but for a professional massage worth a visit.

Offline LEOJONTY

Based in the East Midlands area but for a professional massage worth a visit.

HE available?