Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS-Candice, Adultwork Glasgow  (Read 987 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7364301) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline J_H

TS-Candice, Adultwork Glasgow External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Excellent meet with Thai TS Candice.

Comms: very quick response for a last minute, short notice punt.

Location: Anderston/Finnieston – not sure exactly where the boundary is, but closer to City Centre, so probably the former. Not the easiest flat to find as the building is a bit of a maze. Very nice flat, clean well appointed.

Service: her first pic on the profile is either slightly photo-shopped (as is usual) or was taken a while ago, but the gallery pics look genuine, and the girl is recognisable in those. Her video clip on Birch Place is genuine. Very feminine and like most Thais, warm and friendly, but capable of being top as well as giving a great GFE.

Usual behind the door stuff, but down to business right away, no time wasted with chit-chat. Lots of DFK mutual oral – in 69 for a long time. She has a decent sized cock which you can see in the middle profile pic, and she knows how to use it. Basically fucked me and wanked me until I blew, then shoved her cock into my mouth. Then with two fingers in her ass, she emptied her load – quite a decent one – down my throat. Nice bit of canoodling afterwards. Really lovely girl. What was interesting was that she showed me a photo of a get together with some of her Thai TS friend – in some posh hotel. What a mind-fucking sight! Most of them will be coming to Glasgow, apparently at some point.

A definite positive and one whom I’ll look out for in future.

Offline Highfield Hal

Added to my hotlist. Thanks mate. Great review!

Offline charliepie

She looks like a keeper and that cock is definitely pushing my limits! Physically she seems like my type. Was she in the 12-storey block near the Nisa shop?

Good intel on her touring mates who might be coming north of the border, a lot of them tell me that they get more work in Glasgow compared to other Scottish cities so it's a popular choice.

Offline J_H

Yes, just south of the Nisa shop.

Bit of a maze to be honest, though fortunately I had been there before.

If you haven't been there before and the girl you are going to see hasn't got good English, you could be in for a bit of a  hunt.