Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best town north of London - Milton Keynes?  (Read 604 times)

Offline Edison

Looking for recommendations. Good towns in close proximity to London for WG's? I read that Milton Keynes has a good reputation. Any other recommendation? Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 06:08:12 pm by Edison »

Online Steely Dan

MK has a few good Brothels.  So yes, that is good. Other than that, reviews suggest it is normal.

But why near London but not London?  Can you make the road trip to EMids or Brum? 

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Thames Valley, like Reading, Slough, Maidenhead, Windsor seem to have a decent crop of WGs from my research on here and AW. Got some work in the area this month so will obviously review if I manage to find a gem or a shocker.

Offline Sparta Prada

Thames Valley, like Reading, Slough, Maidenhead, Windsor seem to have a decent crop of WGs from my research on here and AW. Got some work in the area this month so will obviously review if I manage to find a gem or a shocker.
Apart from the fact none of those towns are north of London :lol:

I have had good punts in Stevenage and South Mimms.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Apart from the fact none of those towns are north of London :lol:

I have had good punts in Stevenage and South Mimms.

Depends which side of the river you class as London, smart arse. Slough and Maidenhead are north of Westminster.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 11:06:01 pm by ClarkeOfTheCourse »

Offline Billy no mates

Watford can be a desert or an oasis, its a town of punting extremes, worth keeping an eye on though. (seems to be busy at the moment)