Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Really short girls...  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Cum_again

So....

I'm a short arse and I would like to find some really short girls to have fun with..

Preferably under 5'3"

I'm not really fussed about age (but no grannies), it's just nice to be able to bang a girl from behind without standing on my toes  :cool:

So, suggestions please!

Offline timsussex

Give us a clue regarding area ?
From personal expediences
Lexy is 5ft 2 -  External Link/Members Only

Angelina is really tiny but is currently in Bristol External Link/Members Only

Or else go Thai
http ://www.adultwork.com/young+thai+1
Next time she's in the area

The last two are business like rather than true GFE but delivered the goods for me

Offline Cum_again

Yeah..  area would help!

West of London, M4 corridor....ish...

But willing to go further for a sniff of a hottie  :cool:

Offline Paul99

A quick search came up with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only , she's 4'9. Can't vouch for her at all, looks like she is based in Addlestone, she certainly meets your height requirements. She's 24 so definitely not a granny!

Offline Cum_again

A quick search came up with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only , she's 4'9. Can't vouch for her at all, looks like she is based in Addlestone, she certainly meets your height requirements. She's 24 so definitely not a granny!

Ooh...

She looks good

Has anyone seen her??

bigmanbigman

Elizabeth south 4' 11" Southampton
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 07:53:15 am by bigmanbigman »

Offline latecomer

Difficult without knowing a bit more about what you're seeking but IF you like Thai girls, most of them will be 5'3" or under and there are plenty of them around.

Offline Cum_again

Difficult without knowing a bit more about what you're seeking but IF you like Thai girls, most of them will be 5'3" or under and there are plenty of them around.
I'm a bit more into my 'extras' than Thai girls usually give.

Like dfk, rimming etc

James999

Profile may say age 24 but look at the pictures, she's clearly nearer 40 than 20  :music: