Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Star - Heathrow - also Basildon  (Read 1337 times)

2 review(s) for Kinky-Star (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HappyandLucky

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Price: £100 for the hour

Location: Hotel  the Bath Road Heathrow – profile now states has moved onto Basildon in Essex

Appearance: Stunning. It’s not often you come across this but much prettier than photos. Great tight body size 8, pert handful of breasts, not an inch of fat and a really cute looking pink pussy. Nicely tanned so obviously a sun bed girl. Also takes care of her nails so takes interest in looking after herself.

Services: Away we go with some kissing, fine with the odd tongue but not deep. Had the strange technique of just pointing her tongue into your mouth a wiggling it about. So no real GFE DFK available. She Kissed her way down to my main event and got owo noshing. A good technique, nice and sloppy, tried her best to take it deep to the point of gagging. Lots of shaft licking, ball licking. Was enjoying myself so much I let her continue to CIM. Took some, dribbled the rest, handed over wet wipes  and popped off to the bathroom to spit. Came back and I could smell mouth wash, which was a nice touch as not a fan of my own seed. Her English is ok but not totally fluent. Had a general chat whilst she massaged my balls. Then went down on her really cute, clean, tidy and fresh pussy. Inserted a finger and she was nice,  really tight and moist. Was advised after a couple of insertions no fingers inside please. Gave her a nice tongue lashing and she really seemed to get into it after a few minutes and whilst you never really know with a prossie, she urged me to keep going and then reached her climax. After this she was a tad sensitive and the experience alone had got me hard as a rock. She provided another round of OWO, then her on top for Cowgirl.  Asked me to be gentle and she had a vag like a vice. No lube required and slowly made my way in. After a slow 5 minute warm up she was ready for energetic shagging. Responded well to all my position requests. In mish with knees up by her head. Asked if It was ok to give a hard deep fucking and she said yes.  I enquired about anal and was advised a polite no because of size. Mixed the position up a bit and finally pulled out and finished with CIM. Took a nice shower, kiss at the door goodbye

Positives
Attractive girl much better than photos
Fit body, and cute looking pussy tight as a vice
OWO and CIM delivered with good technique and gusto
Great value at £100, I have paid far more for less service
Happy to please and can do attitude

Negatives
No real DFK, a strange kissing technique
I do like to use fingers but it’s not for her

Shame she has moved to Essex but hopefully will be back in West London in the future. I would definitely see again.
Rating: 8/10

west8

Wow ... what a find!

She bears a striking resemblance to Valeria Lukyanova:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Is Kinky Star British, or?

Offline HappyandLucky

If she was British she would be charging £200+. She is from Slovenia.  :hi:

west8

If she was British she would be charging £200+. She is from Slovenia.  :hi:

Fuck me. One of my best ever punts was with a Slovenian girl (or maybe Slovakian). Very tempted!

Is her English fluent?

Offline HappyandLucky

Read the review W8 :dash:.

"not totally fluent" = can hold a conversation, but I didn't visit for a debate on nuclear physics  :D

west8

Sorry dude - only skimmed over the review. Thanks for confirming.

UberX

My experience with Slovakian girl are very poor. I have seen this girl long time ago External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only was rubbish and jaded. Anyway thanks for the review I shall keep on my list.

:)

disgracedpolitician

Nice find! Thanks for the report.