Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.Lady - GILF/MILF - Well known Hungarian on Wandsworth Tour  (Read 4206 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline TallnHung

The Lady:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
A well known SP here and have met her before so knew what to expect.
Pictures are accurate, age is maybe right but she could be older.
In good shape and still puts in a great DFE.

The short version:
Happened in mid/late Jan 23 on one of her Wansworth tours.
£100 for 1 hour.
FK to DFK, strip and tease, OWO, sRO, multiple positions, cum on body.

The long version:
I've seen her before so knew what to expect and fancied a more GFE than a filthy session.
Was in and around the area for the day so found and hour that suited and made booking by text.
Decent rooms in an apartment block, parking is a shitshow like all of the area but if you train it theres about a 10 minute walk.

Arrived on time, was buzzed in and made my way to the room.
Crystal is as per her pics and was wearing a little black dress with blue bra/knickers/suspenders set along with heels and stockings.  Stockings and suspenders stayed on throughout :)
A quick peck on the cheek as I arrived became very soon some intense DFK as we undressed each other. 
Both naked and up for fun I asked for the shower and she showed me the way.
back into the room and another extended DFK session and sucking of her tits before she was on her knees and giivng me some very good head.  She's not throater deep sucker sort but she really can suck cock.   
Onto the bed for more and she came up for more DFK whilst I teased her clit.  Onto her back and I went down for some prolonged OWO, no nasties and she really seemed into it and was buking on me a couple times which felt like very convinicing orgasms.  Back up for more DFK and then bakc on my back as she sucked me more before asking what I'd like next.
Condoom on and 1st she rode me to what felt like another convincing orgasm, then onto some doggie which she encouraged me to really go for in and then on her back for some deepstick mish and hard fucking.  By now we were sweaty messed and I had a couple pillows under her arse and was fucking away like no tomorrow.  I sensed the cum was about to fly so pulled out, whipped off the bag and shot a few days up her body and onto her tits.  I collapsed on the bed and she first snogged me then went down on me again until I had to get out as I was so sensitive and she was sucking pretty hard.
I dressed and even as I was leaving she was very tactile and pulled me in for a goodbye DFK which was nice :)

So for me she still delivers a good GFE and its an intense one at that.
She really seems into it, seems to love sex and lets you go for it too. 
She wont be everyones taste due to age and other options but shes still a solid punt for me.

Online Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. Keep meaning to see Crystal.

Offline LLPunting

I've also repeated and she was equally as good as previously.  If only more girls had the same attitude.

Offline ID98765

Thanks for the review.

She has amazing review stats - over 40 positive with only 2 neutrals.

Hot listed.

Offline mrpunterton

Even though my last review was neutral, she is still only £100 and these days for that money you can't really go wrong but I would definitely put her in the GILF catagory now.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Saw Crystal a few years ago. Awesome lady. Definitely a sexy GILF!

Tallnhung, do you know if she takes her own phone calls? or does Suzanne (formerly Clau Dee) take her calls?

I know where she works roughly and I live very close to Wandsworth Town.

Offline LLPunting

Tallnhung, do you know if she takes her own phone calls? or does Suzanne (formerly Clau Dee) take her calls?

Pretty sure the ladies take their own calls when they can but may take each other's if the other is busy and has passed over her phone.  Crystal definitely checked texts before and after but not during our tumble.  Comms can be patchy because she is popular and only responds between bookings.

Offline TallnHung

Pretty sure takes her own calls as she was alone in the flat that time.
Suzanne wasn't on that tour as she was ill she said as I fancy a bit of her too ;)

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Thanks for the info! I would probably try and book her a day before.