Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Lady, Wandsworth  (Read 3979 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Brompton

Crystal is well reviewed here but here goes.

I saw Crystal a couple of weeks ago at a flat not far from Wandsworth Town station. Got to premises to then contact Crystal & then she supplies flat number.

I used to see Crystal many years ago pre my joining UKP when she was located in Southfields & I became a bit of a regular with me visiting her about every two months.

When she opened the door she said she remembered me & immediately smothered me in deep kisses & squeezed my cock through my trousers as I grabbed that gorgeous bum. She led me by the hand into the bedroom where I so wanted to crack on but I’d been travelling & made use of the shower.

When I returned to the bedroom in my towel Crystal was sat on the edge of the bed legs crossed in a classy black dress with black hold up stockings & black heels. She called me over & as I stood in front of her she said “I do remember what you like” then she opened he legs slightly & said “feel” she did remember as she was minus panties   :P

At this point my towel went on to the floor quickly folded to protect my old knees & I told her to lie back & enjoy as I pushed her dress up a bit & spent ages licking & sucking that tasty shaved pussy with her getting very wet & moaning with pleasure, she’s no actress she genuinely enjoys sex. By now my tongue & jaw ached & I asked her to stand & strip & at this point I was rock hard.

Crystal now was treating me to deep French kisses whilst gently wanking me & my hands were all over her. I was so enjoying this meeting just like ‘back in the day’ she returned the compliment as she made use of my towel to kneel on & took me deep into her mouth with great skill, then before I exploded I asked her to put a condom on me as we laid fully on the bed as I entered her in mish slowly at first then pumping away whilst kissing & as she shook & screamed out & that was it I couldn’t last I came.

We both quickly cleaned up & she took me in her arms & we reminisced whilst kissing (sorry don’t mean to make this a Mills & Boon) showered & as I left realised I had gone over the hour by 20 minutes.

Crystal is in my view early to mid 60s now but is so well turned out, she’s fairly short, slight tubby tum but so have I at my age, boobs a bit saggy but a great handful, she’s very clean & lovely demeanour.

£100 for the hour, great VFM & after all these years does not seem jaded at all.

I’m not local anymore but I’ll do my best to return as think I’ve got the bug again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Brompton

Sorry made title Lady Crystal (as I used to know her) instead of Crystal Lady perhaps mods could kindly amend if necessary. Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 02:53:59 pm by Brompton »

Online WARSZAWA16

Sorry made title Lady Crystal (as I used to know her) instead of Crystal Lady perhaps mods could kindly amend if necessary. Thanks.
Done.

Offline advent2016

I still have a great time with her and follow a similar routine to you. I find her very versatile. She does role-play / dom well.