Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.Lady - awesome sexy milf  (Read 4060 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline rockharders

External Link/Members Only

I've seen Crystal quite a few times over the years but after lockdown was lifted I was so wanting a shag with this sexy as fuck minx.

Price: £80 1/2h
Comms: Hard to get hold of, but with a day in advance I managed to secure a time slot with Crystal. Obviously still a very popular girl.
Location: Recently working in Wandsworth but on my visit she was temporarily working from a serviced apartment near Royal Oak.
Appearance: Body shape is exactly as on the gallery pics. Not skinny, not fat but with meat on the bone to hold on to. Crystal's body for a milf is exactly what I want, sexy, curvy, smooth skin, beautiful D cup breasts. She exudes sex appeal and horniness. Instant turn on. Sexy as fuck amplified to 11 from her energetic horny demeanor.
Service: Faultless. DFK, hugs, pussy ass and cock grinding from the get go its impossible not to get hard in the first few minutes of meeting up with Crystal. After some intensive groping as if we were horny teenagers dying for a shag we stripped off and she grinded (ground?) her pussy all over my cock shaft and tummy, lied back opened her legs and asked me to eat out her Royal Pinkness. After some RO, 69 and playing with those gorgeous breasts as she straddled me on top I couldn't hold it anymore and got on the blob and fucked her in cowgirl doggy, and mish, with bouts of RO and 69, exploring her body, tit play, tit fucking in the breaks.

Pure pleasure with a sexy as fuck milf on top of her game. 100% recommend. Easily falls in my top 5 shags list.