Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: shakti_om  (Read 767 times)

Offline rustpoacher

[Changed from Positive to Negative by admin at request of poster]

I've had a fair working girl experiences; there are a lot of let downs.

External Link/Members Only

is cheap, friendly, accommodating in every way; I was set for A level at short notice but a bit smelly behind there so no way could I get enthusiastic; no good if you can still smell. Fanny as big as a house (she caters for extreme perversions; looks like a rugby ball went up there.. often). I was right horny but couldn't unload in any hole. orals skills weak to average (I find most average); pussy too loose; ass too smelly & too loose anyway; poor general hygiene (it was late evening; maybe a full day).

I am fairly vanilla but extreme but I would never go back.
Very sweet girl; totally safe etc.
Probably very good for particular tastes.
Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by:

Sea Fever

Given all the negatives how come she rates a Positive rating?  Makes reviews on her/here worthless if this is what gets a positive review.

Cynical me, however says "fake."

vw

Given all the negatives how come she rates a Positive rating?  Makes reviews on her/here worthless if this is what gets a positive review.

Cynical me, however says "fake."

Yes certainly sounds negative to me  smells of shiy and dick doesn't touch the sides, maybe the poacher graded it wrong by mistake !

Poacher if it is a mistake click report to admin and ask him to change !

Offline rustpoacher

I am very sorry; I am a newbie; this punt was most definitely very negative; not worth the cheaper cost; from my experience I cannot see her doing any of her extreme aw profile claims unless you have to be in the 'club' to know how it works.
Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by: