Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alternative lady, Dreadlocked, pierced and tattooed 23yrs  (Read 2042 times)

bristolqwerty

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only
Might be a bit unfair but I notice the fair/circus is in town.  She'll tick some punters boxes though.
External Link/Members Only   
Julius Fucik's "Entry of the Gladiators" The one that goes doo-doo-doobee-doobee-doo-doo-doooooo-ooo, etc. :D
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 04:37:29 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline HawkG

I'd be well up for that if in the area. Clearly lying about boob size, but then don't they all?  Particularly annoying for the few of us that prefer them small

bristolqwerty

Someone will TOFTT here, surely  :blush: alt girls are quite kinky, I didnt have her down for fully shaved though.  :unknown:

Online jlike

At £100 for half hour I will pass thank you.

Offline Zeusthedoc

the fully shaven thing surprised me too - regarding the dreadlocks -

isn't that shit meant to be unwashed, she's offering bukkake/facials....hmmm, can't imagine it'll smell too nice after days of being unwashed.

mitchman222

would be well up for that  :thumbsup:.. 100 for half hour tho is a bit much for my budget.

I love alt girls.. theres only one in cardiff I ever see so have started coming over the bridge to mix it up a bit and my hot list is getting out of control lol

Offline Rockhead

would be well up for that  :thumbsup:.. 100 for half hour tho is a bit much for my budget.

I love alt girls.. theres only one in cardiff I ever see so have started coming over the bridge to mix it up a bit and my hot list is getting out of control lol

Hi mitchman - do you have a link for the girl in Cardiff? I love alt girls too - as I kind of have an alt look myself - but can find so few of them in this game. All recommendations gratefully received!

I'd fuck that Plymouth girl in an instant (agree that £100 for half hour is silly though). If she turns out to be for real I might find an excuse for a short holiday down south. Got friends in Plymouth who are always pestering me to go down - though fucking the brains out of that exotic creature would be my main incentive.

Offline Ellroy44

I think she's hot. Nothing wrong with alt girls as long as she's clean. Not too sure about that stomach tattoo though. I shot her an email earlier so we'll see what happens.

bristolqwerty

Hi mitchman - do you have a link for the girl in Cardiff? I love alt girls too - as I kind of have an alt look myself - but can find so few of them in this game. All recommendations gratefully received!

I'd fuck that Plymouth girl in an instant (agree that £100 for half hour is silly though). If she turns out to be for real I might find an excuse for a short holiday down south. Got friends in Plymouth who are always pestering me to go down - though fucking the brains out of that exotic creature would be my main incentive.

:D I'd love it if they are reading this and saying "I told you so Graham"

Offline Ellroy44

the fully shaven thing surprised me too - regarding the dreadlocks -

isn't that shit meant to be unwashed, she's offering bukkake/facials....hmmm, can't imagine it'll smell too nice after days of being unwashed.

Nah, you can wash them. Saw a girl with dreads in my Uni days and she washed them daily. Fucking high maintenance though, got to do them one by one and then squeeze all the soap and water out of them.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Nah, you can wash them. Saw a girl with dreads in my Uni days and she washed them daily. Fucking high maintenance though, got to do them one by one and then squeeze all the soap and water out of them.

Maybe the smelly cunt who I went to uni with just decided not to wash. Fucker.

JS1965

Imagine holding her in your arms after a dabble whilst you are wearing a brexit out t-shirt ...bliss  :cool: :hi:

Offline martyn74

Just a quick note on this one.  I happened to see her in the flesh in town yesterday daytime. 
She is hot!!  Looks very well presented and if anything better and younger than her photographs.
My schedule over the next few weeks is busy, but if she's still available in a month or so I'll be there to TOFTT!! 

Offline Roth

Just a quick note on this one.  I happened to see her in the flesh in town yesterday daytime. 
She is hot!!  Looks very well presented and if anything better and younger than her photographs.
My schedule over the next few weeks is busy, but if she's still available in a month or so I'll be there to TOFTT!!

Good luck.  Please put up a review. :drinks: