Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Eleanor  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Dante

External Link/Members Only

I talked about my unicorn-chasing tendencies, well here is a woman who fits the bill. English, size 10, all natural, fantastic arse, even sounds personable and intelligent to boot.

The only downside: £250 for an hour's incall. Which is only really a bit of a premium on the standard £200/hour for central London. She also doesn't sound like she's looking for new clients, fair play to her if she can be choosy.

Has anyone met her before?

dawsonuk

If she's a size 10 then so am I.

Stealthshagger

If she's a size 10 then so am I.

touting is frowned upon in these here parts.

Offline fisherofsouls

If I want a well-padded 40-something I'll go to a bar and pull one, thanks

Stealthshagger

If I want a well-padded 40-something I'll go to a bar and pull one, thanks

if i wanted a well padded 40 something, adultwork would be heaven

niceguyjames

I've met Eleanor before when she used to be based around Bayswater and I would recommend whole heatedly. She is a great punt. Very good looking, fantastic body, intelligent conversationalist and offers a great service. Her blowjobs are 2nd to none by the way so if anyone has any doubts about her blowjob statements in her profile, I can vouch for them!

Would I recommend - yes

Would I return - yes

Offline shagbambi

Hi Dante.

One of the things you will pick up on this site is that what you pay is not necessarily linked to service and thus ultimately your satisfaction.  I think the girl looks great but would not pay that kind of money to see her (I may have in the past but UKP has certainly helped lower my average cost of punting as well as increasing the quality).  Looking at the reviews you can find some fantastic pussy in London for half that price.  Ultimately its your money and you can spend it as you wish.