Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The EXTRAs trap...  (Read 1302 times)

Offline zinger

I've started to notice a bit of a catch 22 with mainly Brazilian girls.

Basically, no mention of extras on their AW profile.. but when you meet them, OWO is extra - usually between £30 and £50.

Best to check before hand then, you might say.

Well.. I have been asking a few before visiting if they charge any extras. They respond and ask what it is I seek. I say OWO and they respond with £50.

The feeling I have been getting is that they think you expect to be charged extra when you ask, so they chance there arm.

It's bloody bad, because if they charge extras, they should be able to announce them when requested.

I need to test the theory further by asking about FK or back massage lol..

Anybody else noticed this?

Offline Royd30

Hi zinger, seems to be the way with Brazilians in particular, no mention of extras even when asked but when you turn up they don’t mention it even though you may have asked on the phone, after you pay up and start on punt they hit you with it.....I tend generally to ask on phone and when I arrive, as soon as I hear extras I walk.....regards

Offline Anadin

Some Brazilians every little thing is extra, I've been surprised by a couple who won't even let me go down on them without paying for it. Others only charge extra for the usuals like OWO, Anal CIM etc. I've pretty much got into the habit of asking on the phone first.

Offline Shadow314

There've been a few threads on this, probably worth cross-referencing this one https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278921.0 which has some detailed insights on the topic.

Offline TTGR

Then there’s the ones who don’t........ :(

Londres4321 in Stratford was my reliable regular for ages, but I so badly wished she’d do extras for OWO AND CIM. Bloody gorgeous and perfect in every other way.

I hinted to offer her extra, made a joke of it a few times, vainly hoping she’d change Policy.

Offline magnetico

Sometimes RO and DFK can also be extras with Brazilians, as seen in some UKP reviews.

Offline Jerk Chicken

I truly thought by now all punters knew “extra baby” was your typical brothel Latina middle name.

Punters must start ignoring or thinking you are gonna get FK/OWO/Sex from a FAF brothel Latina for the quoted rate on the profile for an all inclusive £120/ph :dash: it just ain’t gonna happen.

The only “extra baby” is unlikely to apply is if she is an indie/semi indie and the rate quoted is post £140/150. Then DFK, RO/OWO comes as standard.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 11:13:48 am by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline pumps

OP why have you limited your post to Brazilians?

Its rife throughout the whole South American wg community.

I think as 50% of the hourly rate goes to the pimps, charging for extras are sold to them as a lucrative way of bumping up their income.

But its just become the norm for them, men are willing to pay it as its seen as the norm with South Americans.... probably because you just can't find women built like they are with wg's of other nationalities.

So the rule of thumb is to assume everything is extra, expect a service to only include covered everything and 1 cum and you'll never go wrong... and just confirm your needs before paying as you are doing.

Dont chance your arm and not ask, you'll only be disappointed.

Offline hornypnter

It is not just Brazilians, EE especially ROMs are very good at it.
They even say yes included in the price when you call then when you get there it is extras and qualify by saying either the reception took the call and did not understand or she does not do it the 'other girl' does it.  :(