Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daniella  (Read 2032 times)

9 review(s) for daniella148 (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline WhoreMiester

Having endured the bitter disappointment of being let down by Miss Alexx at the weekend, I found myself with another punting opportunity on Tuesday and whilst not usually my first choice in terms of age, size, etc Daniella proved to be the only short notice choice in an increasingly barren Glasgow punting scene.

External Link/Members Only

So made the call and was directed to one of the larger Hotels.

Up to the room and was greeted by a really attractive larger lady. To qualify this, she is is a bit bigger than my usual tastes however I wouldn't really describe her as fat, just a bit bigger ( well she could also be described as heavy but fit at the same time)

Anyway, £120 for a normal hour then £10 for extras such as owo, rimming, etc so I paid up and told her to keep a tab running on the extras.....flash cunt eh!

If you like the 3 customers a week type girls, she is not for you as she looks like she processes at least a dozen cocks a day and is a consummate professional.
Knows all the tricks and treats and for the inexperienced punter might be a handful however that being said, I had a great hour, if a bit removed from the norm.

Regarding the extras, it would be really easy to run up a bill if you weren't careful. I mean as she is licking your balls, it would take a strong will to refuse her offer to lick your arse whilst she is down there :D

As I said, she is a professional whore and good at it. Yes she is a bit chunky and no stranger to the buffet however fit with it and a good fuck as long as you know what to expect.

Parting thought was that 5 years and probably 2 stone ago she would have been a "stunna"

Offline auldie63

Now showing location as Stoke-on-Trent, was she just touring?

Offline tazman1002001

Having endured the bitter disappointment of being let down by Miss Alexx at the weekend, I found myself with another punting opportunity on Tuesday and whilst not usually my first choice in terms of age, size, etc Daniella proved to be the only short notice choice in an increasingly barren Glasgow punting scene.

External Link/Members Only

So made the call and was directed to one of the larger Hotels.

Up to the room and was greeted by a really attractive larger lady. To qualify this, she is is a bit bigger than my usual tastes however I wouldn't really describe her as fat, just a bit bigger ( well she could also be described as heavy but fit at the same time)

Anyway, £120 for a normal hour then £10 for extras such as owo, rimming, etc so I paid up and told her to keep a tab running on the extras.....flash cunt eh!

If you like the 3 customers a week type girls, she is not for you as she looks like she processes at least a dozen cocks a day and is a consummate professional.
Knows all the tricks and treats and for the inexperienced punter might be a handful however that being said, I had a great hour, if a bit removed from the norm.

Regarding the extras, it would be really easy to run up a bill if you weren't careful. I mean as she is licking your balls, it would take a strong will to refuse her offer to lick your arse whilst she is down there :D

As I said, she is a professional whore and good at it. Yes she is a bit chunky and no stranger to the buffet however fit with it and a good fuck as long as you know what to expect.

Parting thought was that 5 years and probably 2 stone ago she would have been a "stunna"

Why the extra charge as on her profile its on her likes list.....bit of a con isn't it?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

JazzMan

Why the extra charge as on her profile its on her likes list.....bit of a con isn't it?

Totally agree.
Con artist, shouldn't be charging extra without saying so on her profile.

I've seen that photo many times before
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline WhoreMiester

Now showing location as Stoke-on-Trent, was she just touring?

She is from the north west but comes to Glasgow for 2 days most weeks. Say's she doesn't work near her home town and is run off her feet with regulars when she comes up so its worth her while. Certainly picks the better rooms in the better hotels so must be earning.

I guess she probably works 2/3 days a week minimum and crams them in!

chico1000

The last time I met her I told her pricing structure and lack of information would not endear her to seasoned punters and she promised she would look at it,  so I do hope she looks at this thread.  That said the first time I met her I went for the basic £60 and I was surprised how much I enjoyed it. Her choice of hotel is consistant and very good.

Offline WhoreMiester

Most certainly it is the first time you visit as its not stated on her profile and if you choose a couple of "sides" with your main course you are spending £140-£150.

As a touring pro though, she could probably charge an all inclusive £140-£150 and get it no bother so I suppose by charging for extras she gives the punter the choice?

So it does seem a bit disingenuous and "sneaky" however, at the time, a tenner to lick my arse seemed good value when she had my balls in her mouth :D

A weaker man might get carried away and spend another £20 enjoying themselves, but not me :(

Does that make her a con artist? Probably could be accused of that however,  she is a professional prostitute for sure, not a part timer or someone supplementing another income. The business model comes across loud and clear, she knows how to play the game.

Is it value? Only the punter can decide however she is a well presented, chatty, "glam" but professional whore who knows how to process punters.

Despite my misgivings about her, I actually enjoyed the meeting and she was a good ride.

RandyF

Good info Whoremeister.  She's just that bit too big & horsey for me, but other than that I'd have had a pump at that on a wet quiet Tuesday, sure.