Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DiamondxxTaniaxx - Colchester  (Read 1614 times)

1 review(s) for DiamondxxTaniaxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline onepopwunda

First of all I want to say that Tooty Fruity 69 on AW is very easily pleased and that is the VERY polite version of my thoughts about him. I thought 69 reviews makes hime worth listening to, NOT SO

External Link/Members Only

Comms OK but wants a call 10 minutes before arrival which she didn't answer, parked and called again, no answer, msg still nothing. 10 minutes after meet time she calls and directs me to her flat.

Answers the door wearing a fluffy dressing gown, absolutely no effort made which was an ongoing theme for the next 30 minutes. I might aswell have shagged a bag of spuds albeit with a stunning arse and HUGE tits, and I mean HUGE  :scare: :scare: :scare: Didn't watch the clock just set her phone to alarm when time was up, very plain looking and that's about all I can be arsed to write, save your money and time and have a wank, at least the conversation would be more interesting.

Read the AW field report and reverse it, utter bull**** no FK, no OWO, no personality, no effort just nothing apart from huge tits that she holds onto in case you try to steal them !!

Offline Hackneylad1

Tooty Fruity 69 did refer to it as a "date" - all the signs of a fluffy.

Offline socks

where was it onepop? Colchester?

Offline cheek

Tooty Fruity is ramrodronnie if I remember correctly

Offline User2017

Thanks for TOFTT! I was considering whether to see her or not for a few weeks now!

I now know not to! Sorry you had to take the bullet for this. I'm very much aware of roms nowadays having experienced many poor punts!  :dash:

Offline latrell

Hi chaps . Does she work from the same flat as Anya and Ryna?