Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peterborough Asian (Thai) Punt  (Read 905 times)

2 review(s) for Bangkok-Babe (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

mattboro

External Link/Members Only

Sorry all for not posting on here it has been a long while since my last confession  :D

I have been to this place on multiple times over the years (and before anyone says no i didn't post reviews previously sorry), and normally its standard to good service.  Unfortunately the girls here change once a week which to be fair is the way it's advertised on AW, and you can't get answers from the person on the phone as its the madam rather than the girl you are going to see.  Anyways with knowing this already i thought the mrs is away time for a punt after searching AW and the time ticking away i went for the old trusted ...well thats what i thought.   Normally its £100 per hour and £20 anal which to be fair is a fair price to pay around this area.

I texted the number on the profile to see if the lady was available and was told to just knock at the door as she would be expecting me, i pulled up and knocked on the door and was meet by the lady who was i can only described was wrapped up for winter.  Upon asking how long i wanted i said a hour and how much is anal to which i was told and extra £50, to which i declined she them mumbled and said maybe another time (as in do one), i don't know what come over me but i kind of talked myself into staying and said ok just 1 hour to which she replied on 30mins.....

Like a mug i agreed, 30mins £60, i got told to undress and wait for her to return.  It was freezing in there, which is probably why she was dressed for winter..she disappear to hide the money, i also heard her fill up the kettle and switch it on.  I thought i was going to get a brew, but what i did get was a boring massage followed by doggy for about 3 mins before she was complaining too deep, tried missionary to which she moaned about the bed head board hitting the wall, followed by doggy again.... In the end it finished off with just a handjob.

What a disappointment, should i have walked as soon as i arrived ...defo, will i go again..maybe but not if this girl is working her name was mai, but to be fair they could all be called mai 

The best bit was at the end she said next time i will do one hour, and explained how she wasn't feeling well   :dash:

Barry78

Right,  that's all very well and good,  but we all want to know- did you get a brew or what?!

mattboro

Right,  that's all very well and good,  but we all want to know- did you get a brew or what?!

Unfortunately not  :angry: