Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milton Keynes: Spicyanika - Half Indian Woman who probaby isn't Indian  (Read 3524 times)

23 review(s) for Spicyanika (16 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Steve2]

Offline Jimmy83

Link: External Link/Members Only
Rate: £60 @30 mins
Date: Early September but have met before

Comms: Called first, asked for availability and she texted the address. Also, be advised that for some reason, the number is registered as "Lahore Watford" which is some kind of takeaway.

Location: Serviced apartment. Problem is, the door requires a pin, there's no option to buzz for a door number. I tried calling her and couldn't get through. Texted but I was freezing my arse off so I just slid in behind some other residents. As I was in the lift, she gave me a call so a couple minutes of patience probably wouldn't have hurt me. Fair warning, the lift smells completely foul for some reason and has been like that a while. The area itself isn't really discrete because it's in the middle of some kind of food centre but (A) I don't live in MK so it doesn't matter to me and (B) I just sat on a bench playing on my phone the few minutes I waited.

Looks: Not entirely sure if she's the girl in the picture since the one in the pictures seems a size or two bigger. I'd rate her a 5/10, bordering on 6/10. The issue is that she always wears the same outfit (Tight white T-Shirt with a red and black checkered mini skirt) and it doesn't look like she puts much effort into it or even uses any makeup. Yeah, the clothes are gonna come off soon but I expect at least some modicum of effort. Also, no way in hell this woman is half-indian unless one of her parents is only like a 1/10th indian themselves. She says she's Brazillian but I feel like Romanian WGs have caught onto their bad reputation and are remarketing themselves as Brazillian.

Service: Pretty okay, standard service, OWO, FK, no CIM, no A-Levels. She's normally okay with Doggy but didn't want to do it this time because of her waist hurting. Since she's done it before, I had no reason to disbelieve her and so we finished up in standard missionary. She does offer 2 cums per half an hour though it's once in a blue moon I manage that so I just ate her out for the remaining time and managed to get a slight hard on as we neared the end but no luck with ejecting the soldiers.

Will say, her moaning is fairly erotic and arousing. Normally I don't like it but her acting is good enough that I'm able to trick myself into believing it.

Overall: Good VFM and offers a pretty decent GFE. Looks aren't the best in the world but her acting make up for it.

IMPORTANT NOTE: On one of my previous visits to her in early 2020 pre-COVID, I'd booked with her, turned up to the place and it was a completely different person that answered the door (I'd already seen Anika a few times in 2019). At first, I thought she was another girl that she was sharing the apartment with but I was in for a surprise when it was apparently her doing the meet. I went ahead with it anyway because (A) I was already there and horny as shit and (B) she was actually hotter than Anika. Her service was also better (If a bit more limited). Apparently her name is Sarah.

My first thought was that the profile had changed hands as I know they usually do. Again, Sarah was better than Anika so I was okay with this but I booked again a couple months later and it was Anika again. Had a few more punts until I texted her and asked about Sarah and she apparently only works certain days and I have to specifically ask for her. Since the B&S only happened once I'm assuming it was some kind of mistake. Sarah doesn't seem to have her own profile or even phone number so the only way to get her is to go through Anika so I'm not quite sure how she's advertising herself.

Request to Mods: If I want to do a review for Sarah, do I use Anika's link? Since that's the closest thing she has to advertising herself online.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 02:22:06 am by Jimmy83 »

Offline scouting

Hi Jimmy. welcome to the forum and thanks for your 1st review. I saw Anika a couple of years ago at an apartment in The Hub. I recall that I thought she was hot and the service was pretty good but functional and she wanted to rush things through a bit. The girl I saw was definitely the one in the pics, she had Sanskrit text tattooed on her foot which corresponded with one of the pics (no longer in her gallery), I agree though that she is slimmer than some of the pics. She was wearing this outfit and whilst I'm not normally a fan of plastic they were just magnificent in that tied blouse

Hidden Image/Members Only

At the time she was sharing with another Brazilian girl, they had a quick conversation in Portugese through the door. I would say Anika's looks and features are Indian but her attitude and manner are Brazilian.

Highlight for me was having her bounce up and down on my cock in RCG whilst ramming a dildo up my arse in unison.

Sounds like you've seen her a few times so you obviously enjoy her. Good to have you on board

Offline Supersix4

I've seen Anika possible 5, maybe 6 times while she was working out of a flat in Watford. I'd say she was defiantly the girl in the photos on her AW page, however maybe she's dropped some weight since then.

Two minor criticisms is that i wish she would wear a sari when i asked her to, and the fake moans are a little too fake.. otherwise i've always found her to be a good (not great punt) and never left disappointed. She is VFM.

Offline Muff licker

I've seen Anika possible 5, maybe 6 times while she was working out of a flat in Watford. I'd say she was defiantly the girl in the photos on her AW page, however maybe she's dropped some weight since then.

Two minor criticisms is that i wish she would wear a sari when i asked her to, and the fake moans are a little too fake.. otherwise i've always found her to be a good (not great punt) and never left disappointed. She is VFM.
Why do you want a Brazilian to wear a Sari ?

Offline scouting

Because she is half Indian , mother is Indian, she advertises herself wearing a sari and some of her pics show her wearing one

I would say Anika's looks and features are Indian but her attitude and manner are Brazilian.

Offline Supersix4

Because I have a 'thing' for cute Indian chicks ...  :wacko: