Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Lilly 1225 - LOL - Bayswater  (Read 1658 times)

jaHarris

Asian fever and when I saw Korean I thought fuck yeah... After I was thinking fuck no.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - near bayswater station very close to where Jessie from Olina is but closer to the station, it's a block of flats, ground floor. First time I've seen a bathroom where I can stretch and touch both sides of the , room was okay bed was tiny, with paper towel put on it so... That was exciting!

Girl - avergae looking, average body not something to really think back to and get hard over, attitude was very business like, very blunt, typical hand over Pussy to stop full penetration. The good pics with black lingerie and school girl on her profile aren't here the shit ones are.

Action - this was just shit, dimmed room, business attitude, couldn't fully penetrate, couldn't suck breasts because too sensitive, her pussy smelt funny while I was in doggy. Just shit.

Recommend - if a shit punt with 34 POSITIVE AW reviews is what you want go for it, but I'd say keep your money for something/ something else.

Offline rockharders

She's Chinese, not Korean.

Although the service I received wasn't as bad as yours, I generally agree with the gist of this review and I think she hates this job. Price now gone up to £90, poor vfm.