Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone Been Here?  (Read 825 times)

Offline Bassman

External Link/Members Only

Pink Palace Massage.

Never seen a place using a landline before so it kinda throws me off lol.

Anyone visited?

Offline andyrou

Yes, was desperate and needed to unload 3 weeks worth preferably into a WGs mouth. Decided to TOFTT as couldn't find any reports.
£100 for 45 mins inc OWO, CIM and Maid Topless watching (thought it would be different) The photo's were probably accurate around 20 years ago as this place has been around that long. Easy to find, park and very secure with security gate once through the front door. I saw Alexis who I would say was in her fifties and same for the maid (BBW) TBH I got from it what I needed BUT in fairness I wouldn't go back, I managed to get the maid involved with the action and finale, she was game on definitely (i'd imagine an ex WG)

I will stick to recommendations in future, it's amazing the power our tools have over our brains at times, all rationale leaves us at times.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Yes, was desperate and needed to unload 3 weeks worth preferably into a WGs mouth. Decided to TOFTT as couldn't find any reports.
£100 for 45 mins inc OWO, CIM and Maid Topless watching (thought it would be different) The photo's were probably accurate around 20 years ago as this place has been around that long. Easy to find, park and very secure with security gate once through the front door. I saw Alexis who I would say was in her fifties and same for the maid (BBW) TBH I got from it what I needed BUT in fairness I wouldn't go back, I managed to get the maid involved with the action and finale, she was game on definitely (i'd imagine an ex WG)

I will stick to recommendations in future, it's amazing the power our tools have over our brains at times, all rationale leaves us at times.

Alexis has good tits for a fifty year old  :thumbsup: