Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG moved from Manchester to Glasgow (can anyone remember her name?)  (Read 477 times)

Offline jaysayjaysay

Hey guys,

Quick question - there was a WG, young (I think maybe redhead) and well reviewed who up to very recently (last month or two) was living in Manchester, and stated on her profile that she was imminently moving to Glasgow.

I can't remember her name and wanted to add her to my HL in case I'm up there in the future.

Can anyone remember who I'm thinking of and link me to her profile?

Did a search in the Glasgow area but must have input the wrong parameters because I couldn't find her.

Offline NigelF

mischievousmaddie:   
External Link/Members Only

I meant to see her again before she left but alas I never got round to it (but did have some cracking punts instead). I have a review written for her (but not posted it) but I literally didn't know how to give it an overall rating, so I wanted to see her again (as there were plenty of positives). I'll probably post it soon and just give it a neutral (it literally could've been neg, neutral or positive). Generally though I would say you should just go see her and make your own mind up. I wouldn't want to discourage anyone from doing that.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 12:43:08 am by NigelF »

VOLPONE

Was she the lass with the strong Northern Irish accent ?

Offline NigelF

Was she the lass with the strong Northern Irish accent ?

Yes. It actually kind of annoyed me that some reviewers said she had an Irish accent. She doesn't, it's Northern Irish and there's quite a big difference although I suppose they might not know that (which is fair enough).

VOLPONE

Cheers Nigel. I know what you mean about the accent. That harsh 'Ulster says No' accent like finger nails being scraped down a blackboard wasn't what I was expecting. Rather less sensual than a lilting southern Irish accent.
I had a very average encounter with her years ago. Apart from the unexpected accent ( all arrangements were made via email) there were two points that spring to mind.
(1) At the time she was offering OWO ( no longer on offer) but there was quite a spiel on her AW page about how she'd inspect your cock thoroughly first and any signs of a rash or anything she regarded as a cause for concern meant she wouldn't do it. OK ........until her panties came down to reveal an unpleasant looking shaving rash in the vicinity of her gash ...
(2) I remember her mentioning something about an ex- boyfriend and her putting a kitchen knife through his hand which didn't ,shall we say,enhance the erotic mood!
Apart from that she was slim,pale and long haired. Nothing to get too excited about unless a strong Ulster accent floats your boat.

Offline NigelF

Cheers Nigel. I know what you mean about the accent. That harsh 'Ulster says No' accent like finger nails being scraped down a blackboard wasn't what I was expecting. Rather less sensual than a lilting southern Irish accent.

:lol: :lol: Spot on

Offline jaysayjaysay

Thanks! It's actually unlikely I'll ever really be in Glasgow anyway, but maybe with some of the comments here, that's not necessarily a big problem.