Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage around Northwich  (Read 2141 times)

Offline FOXTROTCHARLIE

I’m working in the area this week, can anyone recommend any massage places with extras please?

Thanks

FTC

Offline spiralnotebook

Chester, Warrington, Crewe  . . . 

Sorry, boy did you pick a barren spot to work mate unless the gay sauna appeals . . .

Offline jameslee76

Whispers on castle.  Above the row of shops there. Sure it's open. 

Offline FOXTROTCHARLIE

Hang on!!! A gay sauna!?!!🤣🤣🤣

Offline plums

Still closed at the moment so you'll have to try your luck elsewhere  :P

External Link/Members Only

Online Atlas1957

Similar to you, I did once have a work week in Northwich.   I reviewed a few ladies from Whispers quite a while ago, check them out.  What I would say is that they are a classic parlour who knock about 15 years off the age of their ladies.  Their website is bad.

This is why I stick with a couple of the Crewe parlours, good quality websites, more honesty on their profiles, but still make sure to read reviews here.  I'm not sure what the distance between those two places is (stick it in your satnav and find out) but it will be worth the travel.

There are also parlours in South Manchester that should be accessible to you from there with a short drive.  Boudoir Babes in Cheadle, Karma Sutra Girls in Trafford, maybe 50 Shades/Roses in Prestwich?  All of their websites look a bit iffy though.  Another parlour to avoid in my opinion would be Ladybirds in Northernden, similar issue with bad website and made up ages plus the two women I saw tried to avoid any sex.  I think that was another work related week away from home.  I'm sensing a pattern.  :diablo:

Offline King Kenny

Offline Rack Admirer

Try Crewe or Congleton.

Both places are half hour drives away from Northwich (if the traffic is flowing ok). I think whispers is the best bet. Please report back if you go.

Offline King Kenny

He was after massage with extras. There’s none of that in Northwich. Crewe is probably the closest.

Online Atlas1957

Yeah I think I misunderstood the first post too, all my recomendations/warnings were full service parlours.

As King Kenny says there are at least three massage places with extras on offer in Crewe and one in Congleton.  I think the one in Congleton has fixed staff, the Royal Orchid in Crewe is Thai and has fixed staff and then there are two Chinese places on the same street (adverts on gumtree) where I think they are rotate-them-weekly staff?  I avoid rotate-them-weekly staffed places, as it feels too close to human trafficking to me.

Offline King Kenny

Yeah I think I misunderstood the first post too, all my recomendations/warnings were full service parlours.

As King Kenny says there are at least three massage places with extras on offer in Crewe and one in Congleton.  I think the one in Congleton has fixed staff, the Royal Orchid in Crewe is Thai and has fixed staff and then there are two Chinese places on the same street (adverts on gumtree) where I think they are rotate-them-weekly staff?  I avoid rotate-them-weekly staffed places, as it feels too close to human trafficking to me.

I'd say Royal Orchid is the best one in Crewe. The Congleton one (Narnjan) is very good as well. Further North you have Warrington, where you can go to baan bussabaa, but beware that some there don't offer HR.