Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naturist massage by abigail (Birmingham, Midlands, Leamington)  (Read 21485 times)

jaltec

External Link/Members Only

can any1 provide a decent review. testimonial in her website dont look original.
cheers.

Offline Parsifal

I have seen her a couple of times - last time about 18 months ago.  Very sensual massage.  I enjoyed it - plenty of touching (I made her squirt) but no kissing.  I would return when driving down M40 - makes a nice break on a long journey.

Offline discerningguy

I cannot comment on the authenticity of the feedback on her website but from first-hand experience I know that she provides a nice naked massage with lots of touching. However, she does not provide FS.

rorororo

Have seen her several times, fully naturist, unlimited touching, very skilled HE, reverse massage possible, cum twice if you want/can, not cheap but worth it !!

Offline Turtle Z

can any1 provide a decent review. testimonial in her website dont look original.
cheers.

Nice testimonials!

Offline Jsymff

Anybody been recently ?
Whereabouts is she, can you park easily close by ?

Offline Andy0208

Hi went in July this year,parking is easy as you can park on here drive.

Offline Jsymff

Thanks for that, what about the massage experience ?

Offline Andy0208

She really good, worth the money mate, ps she likes to squirt.

Touchme

Hi Guys I've been looking at this but no costs on her site . Can you give some idea please

What exactly was the massage like? I've seen the other lady with a similar website name, susie I think she was called. Bit older than I would have liked.

What is this lady like? Looks/age??

rorororo

What exactly was the massage like? I've seen the other lady with a similar website name, susie I think she was called. Bit older than I would have liked.

What is this lady like? Looks/age??

Photos on webpage all her External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Anybody been recently ?
Whereabouts is she

Question not yet answered.. I get a hint from her website (the centre of the Google Map that comes up from the link on her site) that she's out of town, but can anyone confirm?

Offline Cowboy

She's actually in Cubbington.
Great massage and shower together afterwards, but she's much older than the pictures make you think she is.

Offline TTFan

Been exactly a year since I last went there and that was my third visit.

The room is very small

I think she is expensive but good especially when he squirts.  And the joint shower afterwards is very nice touch.

The were times when there are two pussies available.  One is very hairy and has 4 legs lol  I don't like that sort of pussy
Banned reason: Self confessed leech, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr Farkyhars

She's actually in Cubbington.
Great massage and shower together afterwards, but she's much older than the pictures make you think she is.

Brilliant, cheers :drinks:

Broxib1973

Anybody know where in cubbington?

Offline l1mpd1ck

Anybody know where in cubbington?

Book her and she'll tell you.  It's not that big a place

Offline pisceanuk

I am planning to visit her but there is no mention on her looks ? how does she looks ? facially and body wise ? attractive or just okay or very old ? how old is she approx ?

Offline anasazi11

Visited her a few times (but all over a year and 1/2 ago), hard to get to now in the time I have available (have moved further away). I always found her pleasant and easy going. Older than the web images suggest, but not a bad thing IMO. Good massage, loads of hot oil, loads of touching allowed, reverse massage available, nicely tanned smooth skin. Shared shower at the end always a nice touch.

Online daypunter111

Saw her about a year ago.
Older than pics. Very slim, small tits, looks like spent too long on sunbed
Reminded me of Madge from Benidorm - the tv show not the place.

Offline pisceanuk

That sounds like an horror movie looks..

Offline andreiu

Hi guys,

Seen the lady few times in the last couple of years.
Indeed she's not the best looking lady, she is few years older the the pics, but the massage is one of the best i've had.
Indeed she likes to squirt...a lot (i got her to squirt 5 times in an hour).
After 2 or 3 sessions, i even fucked her at the end. For me...a pussy is always better then a wank.
She doesn't do BJ, unfortunately.
Massage always ends with a nice shower, clean towels all the time...
Hope this helps.
Cheers

Offline Beamer

Offline db751

Anybody like to give some idea how old she is?

Offline l1mpd1ck

Offline mr.bluesky

Saw her a few years ago. Like you say  slim tanned body but not that attractive facially imo ,
reasonable massage, after administering the happy ending swaps  positions on the couch and let's you massage her. Doesn't mind you slipping a finger in and rubbing her clit. Nice to finnish with an assisted shower at the end where she gave me a second happy ending in the shower. Never been back since
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 07:23:58 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Spacer

Still not clear about age. Is she in her 40’s or 50’s?
Does she have a wrinkly face?

Spacer

Offline duracell69

Hi guys,

Seen the lady few times in the last couple of years.
Indeed she's not the best looking lady, she is few years older the the pics, but the massage is one of the best i've had.
Indeed she likes to squirt...a lot (i got her to squirt 5 times in an hour).
After 2 or 3 sessions, i even fucked her at the end. For me...a pussy is always better then a wank.
She doesn't do BJ, unfortunately.
Massage always ends with a nice shower, clean towels all the time...
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Does she provide protection?

Offline Beamer

First post since you joined in 2015 is interesting. What do you think? MAKE A CONTRIBUTION!!

Roadster

Yeah.  Some bloke name of Soprano does it for her.

Offline Beamer

Offline Parsifal

I have not seen Abigail for a while but she must be in her 50's.  She gives an enjoyable massage and she is very fit.  Squirts to order.  Room is very small but good enough.  If on the M40 she is a good place to stop for R&R.  Having said all that I don't fancy her and never fucked her.  Have not seen her since my post of May 2015.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 11:53:39 am by Parsifal »

Offline dross

Do you have to pay for reverse massage in order to get to touch and make her squirt or is that in the £100 for 1hr fee?

rorororo

Do you have to pay for reverse massage in order to get to touch and make her squirt or is that in the £100 for 1hr fee?