Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tilley English - delayed review - Birmingham  (Read 987 times)

10 review(s) for xPretty Englishx (0 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Wibblewibble123

Hi all,

I wouldn’t normally give completely negative reviews, yet this was my worst punt of my life! Back in December 2018!! (Sorry yes I know delayed!!)

External Link/Members Only

I think she called herself English something or other back then. Anyway I was horny in Birmingham just before Christmas and no one on my HL was available  :thumbsdown:

Coms

Good, quick response and off I went with enthusiasm!

Meet

She’s definitely the lass in the photos!! But that’s about where the good bits end.

She was possibly the least enthusiastic person I’ve ever been with, she didn’t seem interested beyond the money exchanging hands.

My recollection of the exact details are not perfect, but I do remember OW (even though states OWO is available) I’m a very clean human so didn’t know why that would be, this lasted for about 10secs before she wanted the condom on...

On it was popped... so I am not the most ‘hung’ gentleman out in this world, but she complained it was hurting her and not to go ‘so deep’... this coupled with the sheer lack of any sexual drive from her, lead me to actually finish myself off, with her just looking at it like she didn’t know what to do with it.

Conclusion

As I said, probably punted more than I care to remember, but easily the stand out worse!

Her looks are a 7/10
Body 10/10
Her 1/10 that’s being kind.

Feel bad because I have her a sarcastic positive review on AW, just so I would get a positive one back

Offline Littlefoot

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names

Offline Wibblewibble123

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names

Sorry about this chap, I hadn’t read that it had to be within the last 6 months. Sorry. I’ll try harder to post nearer the time of punt  :drinks:

Offline Littlefoot

Sorry about this chap, I hadn’t read that it had to be within the last 6 months. Sorry. I’ll try harder to post nearer the time of punt  :drinks:

:thumbsup: