Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coventry New Thai Massage Premier Thai  (Read 2987 times)

Offline Oscar1

A new Thai massage advert was put on both gumtree and vivastreet a week ago, it is a shop at Foleshil road near Halfords.

Has anyone been there yet?
External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Wind Up Merchant
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Indigo

I haven't but isn't that almost next door to First Relax? Is the Foleshill Road trying to take on the Walsgrave Wank Triangle?

Offline Oscar1

Yeah mate kkkk, two shops are between the two.

Online mr.bluesky

I haven't but isn't that almost next door to First Relax? Is the Foleshill Road trying to take on the Walsgrave Wank Triangle?

This lady is called sue if my memory serves me correctly . She used to have a shop on Walsgrave road but it's now the Thai spa shop (different owner)  before that she used to work from home. If sue is still advertising as supapthaimassage I take it she is still working from home which is a few miles from Halfords on a side street off Lockhurst Lane, unless she's moved to new premises.  Not been to supapthaimassage for a while. Always thought she was a bit expensive for a massage and happy ending

Offline l1mpd1ck

Always thought she was a bit expensive for a massage and happy ending
..and the supathai webpage is erratic at best

Offline Oscar1

I went there today, they’re are new venue, which is owned by Kate the Polish girl who used to work the Thai massage at walesgrave Road.

The Supaithai massage shop is also two minutes away from this new shop, literally two shops are between them, Kate told me three Thai girls are working with her, unfortunately I didn’t have time to get massage as I was rushing to work

Online mr.bluesky

Nice one Oscar1 having seen Kate the Polish girl at Walsgrave she will be well worth a visit

Offline Cribster

I went last night on the way to work.
Saw Ploy who I have previously seen at Walgrave Road.
£25 for 30 minutes £20 for HR plus £10 to touch or £20 with her top off

Offline Stapler

I went last night on the way to work.
Saw Ploy who I have previously seen at Walgrave Road.
£25 for 30 minutes £20 for HR plus £10 to touch or £20 with her top off

So £75 for 30 mins? Great!
These Thai's  just love money and know how to upsell.
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Knny

So £75 for 30 mins? Great!
These Thai's  just love money and know how to upsell.

Completely agree.  Way too expensive, they shaft you instead.

Offline Oscar1

I definitely agree with Stapler, very expensive indeed.

MarcT

Nice one Oscar1 having seen Kate the Polish girl at Walsgrave she will be well worth a visit

+ 1

Great intel  :thumbsup: Never seen Kate myself, but I remember your review made her a must try.  :angelgirl:

The quest continues