Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria - Siam sauna - Horton Heath  (Read 862 times)

Offline abc--123

This happened last week when I'd realised I hadn't been for a punt in almost a year.

Rang siam sauna and asked which girls were working and chose Maria as I've heard good things about her but have never seen her.

Everyone knows the location in Horton heath. Went for the £50 for 30 minutes.

As usual press the buzzer and am let in. Mamasan takes care of paperwork and sits me down in room 1. After about a minute in walks Maria.

Maria is probably the oldest I've seen there but still reasonably attractive and slim but her skin is getting a bit saggy. But and this is a major but she is by far the friendliest girl I've seen there.

Massage was ok but I did choose no oil as I didn't want to go home smelling of baby oil, I think she could have done a lot better if we were slippery. She did my back the told me to roll over and teased my cock a bit, sat on my cowgirl style and pussed her nipples into my mouth for a suck. Whilst merrily sucking away I had a reach round and rubber her pussy and asshole nice and smooth. On with the condom she tried to suck me off but I wanted sex so she jumped back on and did a sort of squatting cowgirl manoeuvre that I've never had before but loved. After a while she asked me to go ontop which I also declined as I was loving this new position and how hard she was now fucking me because her legs were getting tired. Shot in the bag and as there was a little bit of time left she carried on with a leg massage.

Only weird bit was while teasing my cocl and balls she tickled my asshole and said "ooh you like that don't you, you naughty boy" I replied "yes I do like that" and that was the last time she touched my back door. Just seems odd to test the waters then stop when told I like that.

So over all:
Looks, I'd say 6 but she would definitely have been higher when she was younger.

Attitude: 9 by far the friendliest girl I've seen there.

Service: 8 as not only did she do a new position that I loved she fucked me hard and fast, usually they lay there and get you to pound them. Lost 2 points though as I still really want that finger up the bum.