Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE VIKI - Sunbury-On-Thames  (Read 1296 times)

22 review(s) for EXCLUSIVE VIKI (14 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline absman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall, Location:
Sunbury-On-Thames(TW16), opposite Fire Station. Parking available on side street free from 6.30pm-08.00am.
Booking: 15 mins, £60.00.
Room: Room was small but fit for purpose, clearly another girl in the flat as i could hear talking as Viki went to put the money away.  I have a strong feeling it could be External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only as this was the only other girl available in the exact same area.

Comms:
All done via txts and call with no problems. Arranged to meet within 20mins, while i was away for work staying in Premier Inn which conveniently was walking distance! Called when outside the building (flats), given number to buzz and directions given to what floor. Easy access, straight through etc.

Looks:
Very attractive tanned Russian lady (she speaks fluent russian and been in the UK around 4 years). Her eyes and ass being best feature! I'd say well toned but naturally, size 10, around 5"7. Nice foreign accent, age state 30 on profile id say i can believe that.  The AW pics are way too airbrushed to say she looks exactly like that, her verification pic is accurate but seen her with make up on looking a hell of a lot better! 

Service:
Got in the room with a magic door opening, she was hiding behind the door so much i had to practically walk around the door to see her, lol. Viki was dressed as agreed with black wet look dress as per her pic - yummy!
As this was a 15 min booking there was no owo and no kissing but no going down on her for a nibble either. I didn't realise this until the booking commenced, however i didn't get this clarified before hand so I thought let it go.
I read previous reviews her boobs are her weak point so the bra stayed on as i was enjoying her ass too much as it was. She was very very complimentary to me, i know this could be a tactic but was primary about my body which she kept touching, cant complain! She was making the little mm ahh noises whilst grinding against me then doing a little dance sort of thing, i was enjoying the view. She get me on the bed and gets the condom out, on with it and starts sucking - which was just okay but nothing impressive. I suggested 69 to which she replied no no i not do. To which i said jump on top as i didnt want to waste any time. Now, i can easily cum twice in 15 mins but after the 1st pop which i made sure happened in like approx 8 mins (lol) she wiped clean but blimey, talked and talked about random crap just lying next to me and no attention given to the fella. When the time was up she walked out the room came back in and said oh your still here - i was confused so just got dressed and left.

She mentioned was here for only couple of day then back to London where she lives and back next month to this location. For my own piece of mine i txted after the booking to confirm if kissing and licking avail in 30 mins and yes it is.

Positives: very attractive.
Negatives: Sticks to time limit and talks a lot without any physical attention.

Offline Aces21

I'm sure you had a good time but this reads as a neutral at best.

Each to their own though.

Offline AxC

What do you want from a 15 minute booking?

Christ, it takes me that long to get my shoes on again.

Offline time2play

Fewl free to shoot me down but I'd say 1 pop in 15 minutes is very fair!!!

Online Waterhouse

Fewl free to shoot me down but I'd say 1 pop in 15 minutes is very fair!!!
Blimey!!! I am the complete opposite... abstain from dating the palm-sisters for a week then book a two hour meet with tonnes of foreplay, teasing and edging before a single and final explosive pop.  It really does clear out the cobwebs and make for a memorable experience in my book.

Each to thir own though.   :hi:

Offline absman

I'm sure you had a good time but this reads as a neutral at best.

Each to their own though.

Blimey it was supposed to be neutral!  :dash:

Any way it can be changed?  Sorry!  3 1/2 hour drive from London didnt help, grr

Offline Aces21

"Very attractive tanned Russian lady (she speaks fluent russian and been in the UK around 4 years)."

I would hope she could speak her own mother tongue.   :sarcastic:

Offline Aces21

Blimey it was supposed to be neutral!  :dash:

Any way it can be changed?  Sorry!  3 1/2 hour drive from London didnt help, grr

Try and get admin to change it my friend.

Online Waterhouse

Changed to Neutral as requested.

Online Waterhouse

"Very attractive tanned Russian lady (she speaks fluent russian and been in the UK around 4 years)."

I would hope she could speak her own mother tongue.   :sarcastic:
She hasn't recently relocated from Salisbury, has she?  :scare:

Offline Aces21

"Now, i can easily cum twice in 15 mins but after the 1st pop which i made sure happened in like approx 8 mins (lol)"

Now i'm not being critical BUT you do expect an awful lot in the two punts that you've had. Have you ever considered spending an extra £20 and having a full half an hour? Just think how many times you can "pop" in a full 30 mins?  :yahoo: :sarcastic:

Offline absman

"Now, i can easily cum twice in 15 mins but after the 1st pop which i made sure happened in like approx 8 mins (lol)"

Now i'm not being critical BUT you do expect an awful lot in the two punts that you've had. Have you ever considered spending an extra £20 and having a full half an hour? Just think how many times you can "pop" in a full 30 mins?  :yahoo: :sarcastic:

well said and i shall do exactly that and report back, lol. Silly me  :wacko:

Offline Aces21

well said and i shall do exactly that and report back, lol. Silly me  :wacko:

I'm just thinking of your enjoyment  :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

By saving £20 you got yourself shit service with good attitude. . Self inflicted shit service..
📓
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP......looked at this one for a 30 min intro.......useful to confirm what she may do in 30 min....I agree with experienced posters who advise maybe spending the little extra so you can relax and enjoy her........ :hi:

Online Waterhouse

By saving £20 you got yourself shit service with good attitude. . Self inflicted shit service..
📓
Evening KT.... thought you would be up for a £20 saving - best part of a 50ml bottle of your favourite smelly  :lol:

Offline time2play

Blimey!!! I am the complete opposite... abstain from dating the palm-sisters for a week then book a two hour meet with tonnes of foreplay, teasing and edging before a single and final explosive pop.  It really does clear out the cobwebs and make for a memorable experience in my book.

Each to thir own though.   :hi:

I meant that if you booked 15 minutes then expecting more then 1 pop is a little ambitious. Definitely get that agreed up front!

Offline king tarzan

Evening KT.... thought you would be up for a £20 saving - best part of a 50ml bottle of your favourite smelly  :lol:

Which is your favourite 1?

Online Waterhouse

Which is your favourite 1?
Acqua di Parma Colonia and Tom Ford Oud Minerale.  Are you going to treat me to 50ml for Christmas?  :lol:

Offline king tarzan

Acqua di Parma Colonia and Tom Ford Oud Minerale.  Are you going to treat me to 50ml for Christmas?  :lol:

I don't think so  :lol: :lol: