Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: all work and no play makes simping a dull boy [Bristol]  (Read 610 times)

Offline simping

you know what's frustrating? when four great looking pawgs decide to tour on the days you're unavailable. sigh.

External Link/Members Only

Offline juxta

First one is a time waster, cancelled on me last minute when she was in Bristol last time. Second is pretty much fully booked I think, and the third has some poor reviews. Maybe the fourth one is good though!

Offline hamchang

Hidden Image/Members Only

Dear lord. Not for me but takes all sorts . Thank god I am busy.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 05:56:37 pm by hamchang »

Offline simping

First one is a time waster, cancelled on me last minute when she was in Bristol last time. Second is pretty much fully booked I think, and the third has some poor reviews. Maybe the fourth one is good though!

read the reviews of the third one and immediately removed her from the HL. shame about the first, body wise she reminds me of Julie Cash, fourth one is truly promising.

Offline bristolnick

Have seen Louise Smith a few times back in the day. She is worth booking in with. You will have a really good experience.

Offline Colston36

Have seen Louise Smith a few times back in the day. She is worth booking in with. You will have a really good experience.

Louise extremely kinky and wonderful company - but also very expensive. Had some great trios with her. Very intelligent.

Offline ico23

Yep. Louisa is one of my most memorable punts ! 

Out of my price range these days unfortunately as I would have returned like a shot !

Offline bristolnick

Did anyone manage to book Louisa?