Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PureDeebauchery - Devon. Away on holiday?  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Crackpot11

Going on holiday seems a strange thing to advertise on her profile External Link/Members Only
Wonder if she knows she will have to quarantine for 14 days in a hotel when back? Also don’t you need special permission to travel now?

Offline houseboot

Going on holiday seems a strange thing to advertise on her profile External Link/Members Only
Wonder if she knows she will have to quarantine for 14 days in a hotel when back? Also don’t you need special permission to travel now?

Talking about strange things .....

:unknown: your post seems strange too :unknown:

Offline bristolian31

Being on holiday doesn't mean that you are going somewhere. Simply just not working.
Banned reason: Troll posting derogatory comments about the disabled.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Crackpot11

She says she is abroad on profile.

Offline Crackpot11

Talking about strange things .....

:unknown: your post seems strange too :unknown:
Why?

Offline houseboot

Why?

If she's not working .... it doesn't matter what she's doing ... whether she's "on holiday" at home ... or on holiday elsewhere .... either here or abroad. The only thing that's important is she's not working .... which is what we would expect during lockdown.

If she is elsewhere .... how do you know whether she has permission or not?

If she has gone abroad .... what does it matter to you, or us, that she's got to isolate?  She's not working ... therefore it doesn't matter to us.

So, whilst we are in lockdown, it's strange that you post to tell us that you find it strange that she's on holiday. A quite unremarkable thing to tell us.

A pretty pointless piece of information about a lady who has only ever been reviewed here once.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 02:13:51 pm by houseboot »

Offline Crackpot11

If she's not working .... it doesn't matter what she's doing ... whether she's "on holiday" at home ... or on holiday elsewhere .... either here or abroad. The only thing that's important is she's not working .... which is what we would expect during lockdown.

If she is elsewhere .... how do you know whether she has permission or not?

If she has gone abroad .... what does it matter to you, or us, that she's got to isolate?  She's not working ... therefore it doesn't matter to us.

So, whilst we are in lockdown, it's strange that you post to tell us that you find it strange that she's on holiday. A quite unremarkable thing to tell us.

A pretty pointless piece of information about a lady who has only ever been reviewed here once.

A. She has been working and states she is returning to work in 2 weeks
B. Government policy currently says - . You must not travel, including abroad, unless you have a legally permitted reason to do so. It is illegal to travel abroad for holidays and other leisure purposes.
Hence my post about the stupidity of advertising that one is abroad on holiday at the current time. I for one couldn’t give a toss about whether she works or not when she returns, although she could get caught out by neighbours while we are in lockdown. I do however, think it is wrong to go abroad at the current time whatever the reason but worse to advertise the fact.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 03:49:27 pm by Crackpot11 »

Offline Bertiebeenthere

Crackpot, are you her neighbour or her stalker?

Online southcoastpunter

Guys - a fair number of threads on here (generally) at the moment are, well lets say, less than informative. Its lockdown. At least it helps keep some of us sane. What happened to the saying...if you don't find it useful or entertaining, don't read it!

Offline houseboot

Guys - a fair number of threads on here (generally) at the moment are, well lets say, less than informative. Its lockdown. At least it helps keep some of us sane. What happened to the saying...if you don't find it useful or entertaining, don't read it!

Que?

Physician heal thyself .... "if you don't find it useful or entertaining, don't read it!"

:hi:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 06:50:26 pm by houseboot »

Offline RobT22

I'm on holiday this week. Today I went to Aldi.

Offline Horseman

I'm on holiday this week. Today I went to Aldi.

Better self isolate for 2 weeks........ :lol:

Offline scutty brown

looks like the profile of a nutter

and why this under "car meets" -
NOT AVAILABLE IN LINCOLN OR LINCOLNSHIRE

now that is strange

Offline Jonlove69

I just thought it was a way if telling us they are riding the crimson wave and will be available again soon

Offline SynDee

• Banned
  • Service Provider
No lincolnshire car meets as its too flat there. Have you been there? X
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 11:32:21 pm by SynDee »
Banned reason: Total loon. Posting a review of herself.

Offline SynDee

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I just thought it was a way if telling us they are riding the crimson wave and will be available again soon

BINGO XXX XXX

Offline SynDee

• Banned
  • Service Provider
looks like the profile of a nutter

and why this under "car meets" -
NOT AVAILABLE IN LINCOLN OR LINCOLNSHIRE

now that is strange

No lincolnshire car meets as its too flat there. Have you been there? X too hard to hise in places. The corn doesnt grow as hugh either xx

Offline scutty brown

Offline joninbristol

So what's an "Undercall" ?
Maybe that's the Lincolnshire reference.
Could mean it's below sea level ? :unknown:

Online anonymouse72

Doing in calls just outside Exeter now. Shame timings haven't matched up so far.

Offline SynDee

• Banned
  • Service Provider
So what's an "Undercall" ?

An undercall is when you wake up with a beautiful lady sucking your c**k. Best way to start the day.

Offline SynDee

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Maybe that's the Lincolnshire reference.
Could mean it's below sea level ? :unknown:

Its totally flat there. Harder to find places to hide.

Offline Ilovepunting

I think you find that this is the token phrase when a worker is having a much deserved break…