Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley~Miley - Earls Court  (Read 4650 times)

24 review(s) for Smiley~Miley (15 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Harry Balzac

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice flat in a block, walkable from Earls Court/West Brompton. This was over a year ago so don't know if she has moved since then.

POSITIVES

- Very efficient and businesslike. I appreciate a lot of people won't like this and will see it as unfriendly. But I quite liked it because it established in my mind that she wasn't going to try and bullshit me at any point. She asked clearly and calmly what I would like to do and accepted all that I said.
- Not amazing pretty but I thought she looked cute in her unusual freckly way. But the body is incredible. Go as far to say as my favourite so far. Not an ounce of fat and so tight and toned and tanned. Doing her doggy style and seeing my cock slide between her little cheeks and into her tight little pussy was an amazing sight. I'm averaged sized but she made me feel big!
- Let me give her a facial, no problems.
- Enthusiastic sex, legs in the right positions during mish. When she was on top she bounced away on my cock like it was an emergency. Good kisser.

NEGATIVES

- A lot of people will see her as cold. However she was friendly and chatty afterwards.
- Wasn't too keen on the BJ technique. Does this odd twisting of the cock in the mouth (difficult to describe).

Would recommend, don't be put off by the apparent coldness, it is worth it for the sex and the body.

carefree

She has been no.1 on my hitlist for a while, and one day in the near future i will bang the ass out of it, she looks fit as fuck.

I dont get why some on here say she's not that good looking, i dont give a fuck what her boat is like with a body like that :rolleyes:

Offline KentAde

She has been no.1 on my hitlist for a while, and one day in the near future i will bang the ass out of it, she looks fit as fuck.

I dont get why some on here say she's not that good looking, i dont give a fuck what her boat is like with a body like that :rolleyes:

+1  .....her body makes me want to cum in my pants!  ;)

Offline Rick2468

She is brilliant. Such a saucy lil minx. Glad you had fun.

Offline akauya

NEGATIVES

- A lot of people will see her as cold. However she was friendly and chatty afterwards.
- Wasn't too keen on the BJ technique. Does this odd twisting of the cock in the mouth (difficult to describe).

Would recommend, don't be put off by the apparent coldness, it is worth it for the sex and the body.

Thanks for the review HB. I also had a great time with her but I didn't find her cold at all in fact the opposite she was sweet and pleasant. Maybe I was lucky.

My review here... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16731.0

Oh and I agree about her body... fuck she has an amazing body :)

For the filming aficionados she lets you take films and pics - all included in the price.

Offline mh

Thanks for the review HB. I also had a great time with her but I didn't find her cold at all in fact the opposite she was sweet and pleasant. Maybe I was lucky.

My review here... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16731.0

Oh and I agree about her body... fuck she has an amazing body :)

For the filming aficionados she lets you take films and pics - all included in the price.

Oh how I wish I had gone West to see her in January rather than East to see Suzi Lapdancer  :cry: they were both at the top of my shortlist for that day but Suzi's comms were really good and she was a lot closer to where I was.

Offline Marquis

Top of my list next time I am in London, hopefully next month. She is an absolute dead ringer for an ex of mine!

Offline herbie007

Glad you had a good time Harry

I also enjoyed my meeting with Smiley Miley and it felt like she had a good time too, I didn't find her cold either.

As already mentioned, what a hot body she’s got, and her bum is gorgeous, think it’s time for another visit.

Offline PuntingPete

Glad you had a good time Harry

I also enjoyed my meeting with Smiley Miley and it felt like she had a good time too, I didn't find her cold either.

As already mentioned, what a hot body she’s got, and her bum is gorgeous, think it’s time for another visit.

Only seen her once unfortuantely, but she was very friendly & I had a great punt  :hi:

Offline Blacksealz

Found her cold initially, would rather play and work along the likes list, rather than verbally communicating what I would like before hand, kinda ruins the GFE... which she most certainly wasn't.  That said she did warm up as the meeting progressed with an all inclusive service and a banging hot body as described, another one for the ass enthusiasts.

mystery7

I've seen her out 6 times. First was a bit cold but warmed up, second was really good as was the third. The fourth time was a bit like the first, fifth was good but the last time wasn't so great again. She is lovely and has a great body but I've found her a bit hit and miss. Think it just depends what mood you catch her in.
I've started seeing Isabella19 in Walthamstow now. Very similar in height and body type but half the price. I'll probably try to see Miley again, but i'll have to let the bad memory of the last time fade first. If she was more consistent she'd be perfect for me :)

Offline Pace10

I had the same experience as you ibet. I thought she was cold at first and seemed to have an attitude but after my first pop it was like someone flipped a switch and she turned into a completely different girl personality wise. Talkative, interesting and also interested in asking about me. Her personality was like night and day and thankfully that warm personality stayed with her till I left. If she'd been like this from the get go I would have been back already, but I've met other girls instead when I've been back to London since meeting her a year or so ago.

dawsonuk

mystery7

About 5 foot 1 or 2. Very friendly but limited service. She was fine for me though.

Offline mattylondon

About 5 foot 1 or 2. Very friendly but limited service. She was fine for me though.
She's certainly has a cute/sexy look about her and a very fit body.

For me? I tend to look at what types of girls are available in London, based on different criteria such as age, nationality, race and so on. I enjoy the variety. Therefore, based on that and the plentiful supply of both young and Hungarian girls in London, whilst I do like her, I feel her 30 minute rate is overpriced.

No doubt it's structured that way because she prefers the 1 hour booking, which is fair enough but I tend to book for no more than 30 minutes, so I'd punt elsewhere. My loss, I'm sure.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 10:39:31 pm by mattylondon »

Ted Bear

Same here matty, she has been on my HL for ages but have not visited her yet, as I too prefer 30min bookings with girls who dont do anal in the sessions but with her filming privileges I may push for the hour.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 12:00:19 am by Ted Bear »

Offline mattylondon

Same here matty, she has been on my HL for ages but have not visited her yet, as I too prefer 30min bookings with girls who dont do anal in the sessions but with her filming privileges I may push for the hour.
:drinks: She is cute, no doubt about that. It's a common marketing tactic for some prossies to set the 30 minute rate prohibitively high. Very clever, as she knows that many punters will take a deep sigh and say "I may as well pay for the hour!". I was thinking the very same thing myself. Perhaps she performed a temporary Jedi mind trick on me!  :D

Of course, that tactic only works if you're perceived as 'fit', by plenty of punters. There are many, who are somewhat delusional, in my opinion, to who this high 30 minute rate, doesn't apply.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 12:13:08 am by mattylondon »