Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best DFK girl in London?  (Read 4019 times)

Offline dwayne92

So I was wondering who provided the best DFK service (and doesn't charge extra for this!) in London? Preferably around the Harrow, Heathrow, Ealing and Hounslow area.

Mine has to be either Candy (External Link/Members Only) or Sandra (External Link/Members Only)

Oh and finally, I'm not looking to spend a hell of a lot and I really can't afford to either since I'm a student..  :dash: :(
Banned reason: Linking to banned site / no posts in 6 years.
Banned by: daviemac

NotaGuuest

So I was wondering who provided the best DFK service (and doesn't charge extra for this!) in London? Preferably around the Harrow, Heathrow, Ealing and Hounslow area.

Mine has to be either Candy (External Link/Members Only) or Sandra (External Link/Members Only)

Oh and finally, I'm not looking to spend a hell of a lot and I really can't afford to either since I'm a student..  :dash: :(

Hi If you don't mind, wanted to ask a few questions about Sandra. Going to see her Jan as my first  punt. How is she in the looks department face wise? Can't see her face pics. And compared to her photos on aw, is she similar sized or much bigger? Oh also how far is she from hanger lane station? I'd be glad if you could help me out.

I can't spend more than 60 because a student too.. Fml lmao

Thanks btw

Offline bestbefore

Sweet Leeloo has got to be one of the best around - in West Kensington though.

cjkanye02

Now we know why students are always skint!

Offline HistoryRepeats

Sweet Leeloo has got to be one of the best around - in West Kensington though.

I've always wanted to see her due to the DFK apparently being so full on.

But facially I don't think shes so attractive, and if the photos aren't true to her resemblance I feel I will be disappointied. How does she look compared to photos?

Offline dwayne92

Hi If you don't mind, wanted to ask a few questions about Sandra. Going to see her Jan as my first  punt. How is she in the looks department face wise? Can't see her face pics. And compared to her photos on aw, is she similar sized or much bigger? Oh also how far is she from hanger lane station? I'd be glad if you could help me out.

I can't spend more than 60 because a student too.. Fml lmao

Thanks btw

Not a problem mate. I saw her a couple of months ago and she told me her real age. I think it was 45 or 46. In the looks department, she's got that cogar/milf look about her. Not the best looking but definitely not the worst. I'm not exactly the tallest guy in the world standing at 5"8 and when I went to see her, she was wearing heels and was over 6 ft I'd say but I wasn't too worried because once the heels came off, we were around the same height. She's great company and will do whatever you want her to do. I'm new to the whole punting scene so I don't know how to go about it and I told her that and she dictated everything. I honestly had a brilliant time and ended up staying a bit longer because she needed some help with her laptop. Enjoy it bud

NotaGuuest

Not a problem mate. I saw her a couple of months ago and she told me her real age. I think it was 45 or 46. In the looks department, she's got that cogar/milf look about her. Not the best looking but definitely not the worst. I'm not exactly the tallest guy in the world standing at 5"8 and when I went to see her, she was wearing heels and was over 6 ft I'd say but I wasn't too worried because once the heels came off, we were around the same height. She's great company and will do whatever you want her to do. I'm new to the whole punting scene so I don't know how to go about it and I told her that and she dictated everything. I honestly had a brilliant time and ended up staying a bit longer because she needed some help with her laptop. Enjoy it bud

Cheers for the info mate, I appreciate it! Sounds good I'm tempted! I know we can't give out the address but how far from hanger lane station is she?

I'm sorry I couldn't answer your topic question.. just a newbie here :/

Offline Pace10

But facially I don't think shes so attractive, and if the photos aren't true to her resemblance I feel I will be disappointied. How does she look compared to photos?
I think she looks pretty much like her pictures. I'd say her first profile picture and the picture when she's in a black and white dress and the picture in a white dress in her gallery represents her pretty fairly.

Offline bestbefore

The photos are accurate. Beauty is, of course, in the eye of the beholder, but I think she is a good looking girl, but others may disagree. She has a great body, tall and slim, speaks great English, good comms and a flat just near West Ken station. And she can dfk for Poland!

Offline Pace10

Is she in her second flat near West Kensington now best before or is it the place she's always worked? When I've visited her she's been working in a ground floor flat with a side entrance where you walk 5 meters down a small "alley" to get to her door. I think I've read she moved from there a while back but can't seem to find it.

Offline dwayne92

Cheers for the info mate, I appreciate it! Sounds good I'm tempted! I know we can't give out the address but how far from hanger lane station is she?

I'm sorry I couldn't answer your topic question.. just a newbie here :/

Not a problem mate! I honestly don't know where the station is to be honest. I drove there haha

Offline dwayne92

Cheers for the feedback lads. Any other recommendations?

Offline bestbefore

Is she in her second flat near West Kensington now best before or is it the place she's always worked? When I've visited her she's been working in a ground floor flat with a side entrance where you walk 5 meters down a small "alley" to get to her door. I think I've read she moved from there a while back but can't seem to find it.
Yes, she is in a different flat now, she gave up that side entrance flat when she went back to Poland for a few months. The new flat is still very close to the tube station though.

Offline anyfucker

Hi there, newbie to here. Have seen Suzan several times as i like a bit of tongue wrestling, link is:
External Link/Members Only

OP, one thing with her photos is i don't think they're photoshopped or ten years old unlike many others.
HTH

Offline BillGoldberg

I saw her once, in summer 2013, and think she looks very much like her photos

Yes she swallows your load as if its nothing, yes shes friendly, sweet, pleasant and likable, yes she DFKs

BUT:

Her DFK style did nothing for me, we have different kissing styles and it just didnt gel for me, didnt turn me on at all, I've enjoyed fantastic DFK with other wgs so its really just a chemistry/kissing style thing - if her style works for you, shouldnt be a problem

Also was underwhelmed by her BJ technique, again, just didnt really do much for me at all

Also not really physically that fanciable for me either - too straight up and down, flattish bum, flattish chest, slim hips

I really saw her for her swallowing service and DFK, both of which she does enthusiastically

So its an odd one, good girl, good service, does what she says on her profile, looks like her pics, but I wouldnt go back just because she doesnt DFK in a way that I like (and other girls do), not physically my type and her BJ was underwhelming

Of course YMMV and none of my negatives could be deemed 'her fault' or a negative reflection on her - just not to my taste.

I would still recommend her as a good, likable and professional wg who provides the services as advertised

Offline KentAde

I saw her once, in summer 2013, and think she looks very much like her photos

Yes she swallows your load as if its nothing, yes shes friendly, sweet, pleasant and likable, yes she DFKs

BUT:

Her DFK style did nothing for me, we have different kissing styles and it just didnt gel for me, didnt turn me on at all, I've enjoyed fantastic DFK with other wgs so its really just a chemistry/kissing style thing - if her style works for you, shouldnt be a problem

Also was underwhelmed by her BJ technique, again, just didnt really do much for me at all

Also not really physically that fanciable for me either - too straight up and down, flattish bum, flattish chest, slim hips

I really saw her for her swallowing service and DFK, both of which she does enthusiastically

So its an odd one, good girl, good service, does what she says on her profile, looks like her pics, but I wouldnt go back just because she doesnt DFK in a way that I like (and other girls do), not physically my type and her BJ was underwhelming

Of course YMMV and none of my negatives could be deemed 'her fault' or a negative reflection on her - just not to my taste.

I would still recommend her as a good, likable and professional wg who provides the services as advertised

Tend to agree with Bill on this. Saw her once, and she took a full load, as promised....but that was about it....

Online herbie007

I would say Dee or Platinum Cindy, there both great kissers and gorgeous with it, I love to kiss them individually and suck there tongues, but if you get a chance to 3 way kiss with them, their awesome.

Offline punk

Hi there, newbie to here. Have seen Suzan several times as i like a bit of tongue wrestling, link is:
External Link/Members Only

OP, one thing with her photos is i don't think they're photoshopped or ten years old unlike many others.
HTH

looks like the girl next door and nothing wrong with that