Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LouLou001 Outcall  (Read 3670 times)

jimbobwood

Has anyone seen or have any info about this woman?

LouLou001 - External Link/Members Only

I'm on the verge of putting a booking through. She has confirmed she will will offer me the services I require and time, place of hotel. £150 for 2 hours outcall seems pretty cheap but fair.

I've also put through a reverse booking and had 7 bids but doesn't look very promising. The only one interested in this one so far:

External Link/Members Only

This one has bid £200 for 2hrs. What do you think?

TheDoctor

I will never touch a Dr Spanx girl.

jimbobwood

Just had this come through:

Dee Lite - External Link/Members Only

This one looks very good, excellent feedback.

Gigabyte

I have never tried a Dr Spanx girl although I did have one girl booked twice but she let me down both times (told me ahead of times on both occasions though). Whats the problem with them?

jimbobwood

Yeah, what's wrong with Dr Spanks girls?

I won't have a pimp waiting outside will I? They don't seem to be very reliable these girls, plenty of feedback though. It looks like I will Dee lite. Just waiting for another email from her.

TheDoctor

Dr Spanx is mentioned in dispatches on this site so do a search. I've also met girls he's tried to inveigle into his little coterie. His tactics have the hallmarks of small time gangster.

Offline joshwinkers

Hi, is there any chance of your expanding upon the above further? I've done a search but only this thread came up when entering Dr Spanx, and google hasn't helped either. It's just that (after several incredibly frustrating situations which stopped me punting over the last few months) I've finally got the cash to see a £100 an hour girl, and loulou seemed just my type. Plus tonight I discovered she posts on Saafe but seems quite nice, which has to be something of a miracle! ;)

Edit: Ah, just discovered he's also known as Doctor Spanks, and has been written about here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11618.msg259607#msg259607 - Fuck, that's all a bit depressing as loulou is just my type, and being English and offering A-Level (and would travel to me) makes her perfect in my book.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 03:45:36 am by joshwinkers »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I think I'm right in saying that LouLou is the one linked with Dr Spanks, not Miss Rendez-vous?

Dee looks brilliant but her pricing policy is beyond bizarre. An hour for 130 and the second hour for 160?? :wackogirl:

Offline King Nuts

I've also put through a reverse booking and had 7 bids but doesn't look very promising. The only one interested in this one so far:

External Link/Members Only

This one has bid £200 for 2hrs. What do you think?

I'm afraid I can't help recoiling when I read words like 'courtesan', 'high class', 'elegant' and 'lady' in a tart's profile. These are omens and they're not good, since you're asking.

And 200 quid for 2 hours, down from 330 quid, shows that price elasticity is alive and well.

Offline King Nuts

Has anyone seen or have any info about this woman?

LouLou001 - External Link/Members Only

I'm on the verge of putting a booking through. She has confirmed she will will offer me the services I require and time, place of hotel. £150 for 2 hours outcall seems pretty cheap but fair.

Dude, at 150 for a 2 hour outcall, you've got as good a deal as you're going to get anywhere.

If you like 'em a bit chunky, she looks fine. Nice tits.

Must admit, it's a phase I'm going through at the moment too, so do let us all know how you get on.

Offline joshwinkers

Dr Spanx is mentioned in dispatches on this site so do a search. I've also met girls he's tried to inveigle into his little coterie. His tactics have the hallmarks of small time gangster.

Having read through her Saafe comments (sounds a bit creepy I know, but she posts a lot of really interesting stuff) it seems like she unfortunately discovered what a cunt Dr Spanks is, but no longer has anything to do with him. I certainly hope that's the case, anyhow, as I'm hoping to see her within the next few weeks.

vorian

I do keep half an eye on what is being said on SAAFE as I firmly subscribe to the "Know your enemy" school of thought. There are many pompous up their own arse types on that forum particularly the admin/mods. Also it does seem that many of the regular posters seem to be of the the "Elite Courtesan" deluded persuasion.  Or the bitter I hate all men types. I will say that this WG who posts under the name curvy_girl on the whole has come across to me as one of the more sane types on there. Can't recall her saying anything so bad it made my blood boil and much on SAAFE does. Her profile seems solid and I like her realistic photos and cheap PG. All good signs in my book I don't normally go for the curvy WGs but for £75 per hour I'd certainly give her a go. My gut tells me I think she might break the SAAFE mold and be a good one. Of course only time and reviews will tell.

Good Luck.