Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot_biancaxx 1882248 Old Street  (Read 2714 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am posting this review because I have just found that there are several positives reviews for Bianca on the board and I had the opposite experience of my punt.  Bianca is without doubt pretty but the half hour I booked with her was a negative experience and I would definitely not return or encourage others to visit her.  My review is several months out of date; things may have changed - form a view. 

This was a relatively early morning punt at 11.00.  The location is a high rise on the middle of a council estate about 10 minutes walk from Old Street tube. It was an inauspicious start as there are two blocks that share the same name so I spent five minutes walking around the wrong one trying to get in before directions.  Comms were not great, she kept saying  "there is a motorbike outside" without pointing out that there were two blocks which share the same name adjacent on the estate. 

Bianca is pretty and she has a nice body, but her attitude stinks. Little in the way of kissing or hugging. I made the mistake of paying an extra on top for the £60 that had not been mentioned on the phone for OWO, which turned out to be a very uncommitted, uninteresting blowjob.   Her generally sarcastic attitude quickly pissed me off and lack of enthusiasm ended with me jerking off over her.  Throughout she gives this generally discouraging sarcastic commentary.  I have certainly punted with less attractive girls but bianca is my benchmark for bad attitude. 

Offline Meursault

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have certainly punted with less attractive girls but bianca is my benchmark for bad attitude.
Interesting. I have seen her more than once, including very recently and have found her smiley, friendly and willing to converse.
The first time my only moan was she didn't quite want to take a deep pounding. She has been much more responsive since.
What I should say; is that my first meeting was around midday and she was dog tired from working until 3am!
Since, I have seen her early evening and not encountered anything negative, except too much lube if I had to be picky.
In short, I think she overworks and gets sore as she has very big lips. She certainly doesn't like OWO, but enjoys RO and doggy.
Not my best punt but a very good value, cheap but vanilla punt; due to her good looks, exceptional body, cleanliness and in my opinion, friendly nature.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 07:04:42 am by Meursault »

newpunter2day

The body on this gal is amazing !!!!!!!

:P

Offline Meursault

The body on this gal is amazing !!!!!!!

:P
It truly is: If you are nice to her she is lovely, despite her limited services. Perfection for me looks wise (cliché alert - but much better than pictures)

mrhappypants

Interesting. I have seen her more than once, including very recently and have found her smiley, friendly and willing to converse.
The first time my only moan was she didn't quite want to take a deep pounding. She has been much more responsive since.
What I should say; is that my first meeting was around midday and she was dog tired from working until 3am!
Since, I have seen her early evening and not encountered anything negative, except too much lube if I had to be picky.
In short, I think she overworks and gets sore as she has very big lips. She certainly doesn't like OWO, but enjoys RO and doggy.
Not my best punt but a very good value, cheap but vanilla punt; due to her good looks, exceptional body, cleanliness and in my opinion, friendly nature.

Did she hit you for the undeclared extra for OWO?