Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worcester massage  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Jake.mackie

So... We've now got 3 shops in Worcester.   Let's just call them London Road, Barbourne and St Johns...

For those who have done all 3, which was best for the fun stuff?

Offline stupidaw

Barbourne (The Tything I guess you mean)? Very good 69 and CIM, but believe girls rotate between other areas and the massage table was the most uncomfortable I have been on, I did review.

St Johns, very passionate and I would defo have got full sex if I hadn't squirted early - Yes I know I didn't review, not intentional but can't now remember the date or much detail.

Not done London Road, yet, maybe you can enlighten us Jake, if you have.

Offline Jake.mackie

Reviewed London Road when I went there pre COVID... Bit underwhelming but it's changed since then

Might try St Johns when it's a rainy day with fewer pedestrians!

Offline stupidaw

Reviewed London Road when I went there pre COVID... Bit underwhelming but it's changed since then

Might try St Johns when it's a rainy day with fewer pedestrians!
They will let you in the back door
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 04:06:42 pm by stupidaw »

Offline dog999

Not done Barbourne but sounds ok. St Johns, do they have different ladies?, I was under the impression the owner was their on her own, didn't fancy her so just had hand relief. Oh and the cake shop next door which always had people sat outside watching you go in! has now closed.
Last time at London Rd their were 2 attractive ladies and just had massage and hr but I guess the staff rotate?. I think one of them also works in Cheltenham. :hi: