Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info please Tight-Pussy&Deep - Birmingham  (Read 835 times)

Offline Jawbreak

Hi all,
As the subject line suggests, I am thinking of going to see this young lady External Link/Members Only
But not much info on here services can be found.  :unknown:

Any info much appreciated. Or will i have to TOFTT again :(

Thanks in Advance.
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Ming

Bareback clearly displayed on line 3 of her likes  :bomb:

Ming  :hi:

Offline Madone1

Bareback clearly displayed on line 3 of her likes  :bomb:

It's a shame she offers and possibly partakes in such a stupid service as BB as she could have massive potential with that body. :dash:

Offline Jawbreak

It's a shame she offers and possibly partakes in such a stupid service as BB as she could have massive potential with that body. :dash:

Offf yeah BB ... didnt check for that NO NO  :cry:

Such a good looking girl offering to ruin herself for a buck  :thumbsdown:
Think i walk on.
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline Smartie

About a year ago I was punting, (girl not on AW) and was offered a duo at a good price so I took it.
Whilst in the middle of playing the other girl said you can bareback me if you like because you are old and won't make me pregnant !!!

I said have you heard of STDs and she looked at me saying what's that?
I was out 5 minutes later.

I wonder if that is why they offer bareback as they don't know the dangers and think as they are on the pill everything will be alright?

Ming

About a year ago I was punting, (girl not on AW) and was offered a duo at a good price so I took it.
Whilst in the middle of playing the other girl said you can bareback me if you like because you are old and won't make me pregnant !!!

I said have you heard of STDs and she looked at me saying what's that?
I was out 5 minutes later.

I wonder if that is why they offer bareback as they don't know the dangers and think as they are on the pill everything will be alright?

You would have to be singularly ignorant in this day and age not to be aware of STD's, especially working in the sex industry, the ignorance would in itself be a major worry as that would likely mean she is not even bothering to have health screens, in which case it's Russian roulette with a fully loaded Uzi....