Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dim bedrooms  (Read 1809 times)

Offline tel_house

I don't know if its just me but I like to see who I'm fucking in detail.

I know I'm an old fucker with failing eyesight but why are SPs lights like a Toc H lamp?

Are they trying to save electricty or do they just not want to see the ugly bastard (me included) that  that is fucking them?

Offline Tricky Dickie

Not just you. I often have to ask for the lights to be turned up and I have excellent eyesight. I like to see what I'm getting plus I always think a quick checkout downstairs is a sensible idea before I get stuck in. Whipping out a torch before I start RO would be a bit of a give away.

James999

Perhaps pro$$ies are vampires or witches as many seem to not like Light or water  :crazy:

Offline Corus Boy

I'm the reverse, I can see quite well in the dark but my poor old eyes cannot cope with brighter lights, so a few well placed candles are fine for me :)

fredpunter

I'm the reverse, I can see quite well in the dark but my poor old eyes cannot cope with brighter lights, so a few well placed candles are fine for me :)

Phnar phnar

I too like to see what I am getting. The lass I saw this week had her flat in total darkness almost except for a few candles. So much so that I did start to wonder if she was hiding something. The first time I saw her properly was when she popped into the bathroom while I was drying off from the shower (I had already been there about 30 mins at this point, just chatting, in her time I hasten to add). She was fucking gorgeous, and this was my first opportunity to really see that. The bedroom light went on at my request after that.

Aphrodite

Don't take it personally!!! Women are very insecure of their own bodies and that could very well be why they like a dim room. Candlelight is known to be especially flattering.

I start with a well lit room so I can check for warts, etc. then offer to turn the lamp on instead.

James999

I start with a well lit room so I can check for warts, etc. then offer to turn the lamp on instead.

What's your AW profile name / link?

Offline hockogrockle

I think the dim lighting is supposed to be romantic.

raylondoner

Not just you. I often have to ask for the lights to be turned up and I have excellent eyesight. I like to see what I'm getting plus I always think a quick checkout downstairs is a sensible idea before I get stuck in. Whipping out a torch before I start RO would be a bit of a give away.

That's why I always carry my Head Torch, saves embarrassing questions if it's dark in the room!

Toshiba

A girl told me that it prevents a punter from secretly recording the meet on their phone

Hmmm

fredpunter

A girl told me that it prevents a punter from secretly recording the meet on their phone

Hmmm

Did she mention where such punters concealed their phones whilst doing the business?

Offline threechilliman

One I saw yesterday (report to follow) had two bedside lamps that lit the arena beautifully. I was able to carry out a very detailed examination of her pussy and arsehole using both my eyes and tongue, firstly with her on all fours, then on her back with her legs spread wide. Wonderful!!

tcm

Dr Yes

One I saw yesterday (report to follow) had two bedside lamps that lit the arena beautifully. I was able to carry out a very detailed examination of her pussy and arsehole using both my eyes and tongue, firstly with her on all fours, then on her back with her legs spread wide. Wonderful!!

tcm

Review eagerly awaited  :D

James999

Aphrodite, you've been on line loads (and are on line now)  since I asked for your profile name / link, can you please provide.

What's your AW profile name / link?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 03:04:09 pm by James999 »

Online finn5555

Don't take it personally!!! Women are very insecure of their own bodies and that could very well be why they like a dim room. Candlelight is known to be especially flattering.

I agree I like a well lit room to begin to check the pro$$ie for warts and pussy discharge etc

nova painted floozie

Speak for yourself hunnybun! Some of us are actually confident and comfortable in our own skin, but if you're not then maybe this isn't the best job for you...

James999

Speak for yourself hunnybun! Some of us are actually confident and comfortable in our own skin, but if you're not then maybe this isn't the best job for you...

You will probably find out "Aphrodite" was in fact a truck driver, or a fat retired pro$$ie, whatever "she" wasn't genuine and has been banned    :hi:

Dr Yes

You will probably find out "Aphrodite" was in fact a truck driver, or a fat retired pro$$ie, whatever "she" wasn't genuine and has been banned    :hi:

I have a lot to learn about spotting fat retired truck drivers posing as something else, and thought for a moment that I'd been rumbled  :scare:

Dr Yes

tcm

I too like this sort of approach, and prefer excellent lighting to start with, at least, to be able to make a full visual inspection. Once this is complete, I'm happy to dim the lights if that is her preference, although I think that those girls who are not entirely confident that they have good bodies in strong light, are less likely to be sexually confident, and probably make for a poorer punt overall, as a result.  :(
Is there a link between this thread and "glasses on or off" as I think the two co-relate. Glasses on in bright light to be sure, visually, of what you're about to get into  :lol:, but then glasses off for the main events, and who cares about the lighting at that stage, as it all becomes about touch, feelings and sensations  :wacko: ?

Offline barney

Hi gents, agree with all points of view , but here's another. Maybe it's not the WGs being uncomfortable with their bodies so much as that they must see a few minging clients and turn off the lights and think of the corn. That's my theory for a lot of them preferring doggy as well.
By the way, no personal hang ups myself, just a cynical old sod

Dr Yes

they must see a few minging clients and turn off the lights and think of the corn. That's my theory for a lot of them preferring doggy as well.
By the way, no personal hang ups myself, just a cynical old sod

Yup ! Fat bald and ugly cynical old sod here too, but as I'm providing the "corn" she's thinking of, I think maybe she should pretend to be impressed with my beautiful body, great oral skills and huge todger ( all of these definitely not  :( ) in order to earn her meal ticket, and if she's a good enough actress, I might even see her again.  :yahoo:

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Dim lights, soft candelight, and secented ones at that, and the right sounds on the stereo are excellent scene setters:-)