Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone caught punting by a mate etc  (Read 6328 times)

Offline MrMatrix

So there am I waiting out side a block of flats waiting to be buzzed in. Its raining, I'm under a brollie, weather is shit when I hear voice saying is that you MrMatrix (ok she had my real name). O shit one of my work customers I'd not seen for 2 years. Luckily I was able to say yes how are you, blah blah. Just waiting to be buzzed up by a customer. Dont suppose theres another entrance.
Worse still it was B&S so I walked. 10 minutes later I'm walking away and I bump into her again, O FFS. I said just a quicky that need answering ... havent seen her for 18 months and parted in the continuing rain.  :thumbsdown:
Shes probably forgotten all about now.

Offline notcalledchris

After my first ever punt i was sat on the train home when my then boss came and sat next to me.   She never asked me why my hair was wet but it must have looked suspecious

Offline houseboot

My mates mum drove past as I walking out of a parlour thankfully she was easy going and gave me banter over it.

Did she offer you a freebie?

Offline Al Ramone

I got told a story by a SP who used to work in an Edinburgh sauna. A punter walked in to a sauna and asked to  punt with a female by name as he had read a good review on her. The SP was with another punter, so the guy had to wait, when the girl came out it was his daughter in law :scare: :scare: 
Don't know if the story is true or not, but I would bet Christmas dinner at his was interesting.

I wonder.......in the same vein, an SP told me of the time she was working in an Edinburgh sauna and her mum’s boyfriend came in. I recall the later  conversation was along the line of “.....hope you’re taking care of yourself....”

Yes, a small village is our capital.

Offline LastManCumings

I have bumped into someone who I used to work with, as I was walking out of an apartment building after a punt.

We both recognised each other and he asked me what I was doing here. I told him I'm here to meet a personal friend. Pleasantaries exchanged for about 10 mins, time to exit. Stage left....

The WG was quite popular at the time and it could have been that he was next to see her.

Online Fuzzyduck

I have bumped into someone who I used to work with, as I was walking out of an apartment building after a punt.

We both recognised each other and he asked me what I was doing here. I told him I'm here to meet a personal friend. Pleasantaries exchanged for about 10 mins, time to exit. Stage left....

The WG was quite popular at the time and it could have been that he was next to see her.

I think the thing here is to be bold and take the initiative: ask them why they're here as if you lived in the area. Also (and I forget to do this myself sometimes), a punter should always have a reason concocted in advance, should he get spotted. You never know when you might need it if someone spots you and mentions it some time afterwards.

Offline Hed Master

Nope! not yet but if I was caught by a mate then I would pull out all the stops to convert to the cause him and bring him into the wonderful world of AW, Vivastreet, UKP and the exciting thrilling world of Punting..... :drinks:

Offline wirehair

Not caught yet but a colleague from where I used to work once told me he didn’t have his personal number plate on his car in case he left it parked outside any of the local “Saunas“ 😀 and it was recognised!

Offline LastManCumings

I think the thing here is to be bold and take the initiative: ask them why they're here as if you lived in the area. Also (and I forget to do this myself sometimes), a punter should always have a reason concocted in advance, should he get spotted. You never know when you might need it if someone spots you and mentions it some time afterwards.

I always have 2 reasons concocted. If I run into someone who I know from 'friends and family' circle then I am here to meet someone related to my work and if I run into someone from work, then it's 'I'm meeting a friend' line.

Offline sparkus

At the start of my punting career I was coming out of a brothel in an area I didn't live in and randomly bumped into a friend (though we were both en route to the same drinks). It was a very shabby flat covered in bars etc and he asked what I was up to. The first thing that came into my head was "Don't tell anyone, but I just fancied a few lines and he sorted me out."

Was pretty awkward when he asked if we could go back in.

(WG was delicious Brazilian bird with massive pair, so I probably came out with post-coital glow which could have passed for high)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 07:17:21 pm by sparkus »

Offline sparkus

Sister's mate saw me coming out of a TCM, which I suppose she may not have been aware of what 'treatment' I had in there. She's not mentioned it to anyone to my knowledge but I bricked it when my OH went out with them without me.

To be honest, bumping into someone randomly when you're playing away from home with someone is far more nerve wracking because it may seem more 'plausible' to them than a punt (see my comment above). The best excuse I could think of was I'd seen an ad online for something and went round to see it but not bought it.