Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Hoors"  (Read 2935 times)

raylondoner

Exactly where does this idiotic term originate from?

I suspect it's from North of the border in which case can you please, please expedite the next referendum and fuck off soon!  :dance:

Offline NelsonH

Offline Brazilian Martian

I like that term what's wrong with it  :unknown:

Offline AnthG

I got this from Dictionary.com

Hoor
hɔː,hʊə/
noun IRISH SCOTTISH informal
plural noun: hoors

a prostitute.
a person (male or female) whose behaviour one disapproves of.

Origin; representing a regional pronunciation of whore.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Sureshot

I suspect it's from North of the border in which case can you please, please expedite the next referendum and fuck off soon!  :dance:

Im with you here.

Its a shit take on the word whore. Never heard until i read it on here recently but it definitely sounds northern to me.

ickydicky

ya hoor ya, as they say in fife every second sentence. but then the kingdom is a bit like london. a foreign fucken country. :hi:

cockneybstrd

Im with you here.

Its a shit take on the word whore. Never heard until i read it on here recently but it definitely sounds northern to me.

It's Scottish say it like Taggart or a character from an Irvine Welsh novel and it will make sense

I am sure icky will confirm this if he isn't celebrating Celtic's victory at the lodge tonight

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
It's Scottish say it like Taggart or a character from an Irvine Welsh novel and it will make sense

I am sure icky will confirm this if he isn't celebrating Celtic's victory at the lodge tonight
In If you liked school, there is one character who says ya hoor sir in nearly every sentence.

ickydicky

;)

its luge. ;)

Offline twister

We all have an idea what it says ?.... we are I am sure ; well traveled  men,  and know the score....without regional  stupidity .

ickydicky

oooooooooo!!!!!! pardon my glesga sense of humour. PAL!

Offline shaunogg

With an ironic intent.

'Hoors'

Abridged version of ' her indoors'

Whores- derived from 'hoors'
 :D

Offline Jock D

'Numbnut', 'Fannybaws' & 'Tadger', are adjectives of the regional variety that immediately spring to mind as being appropriate for you Raymondo...old chap :hi:

ickydicky

'Numbnut', 'Fannybaws' & 'Tadger', are adjectives of the regional variety that immediately spring to mind as being appropriate for you Raymondo...old chap :hi:

fuken love it.we are supposed to know what they mean on eastfuckeneders. :diablo:

Online David1970

fuken love it.we are supposed to know what they mean on eastfuckeneders. :diablo:
I understand eastenders there all numptaes and hoors.

cristot

err...are you just a bit thick or deliberately obtuse....? mind you, I suppose it is saturday night, so I guess you are just pissed like the rest of us

Offline niceguy30!!

I like whores, my ex was a whore it was awesome

raylondoner

err...are you just a bit thick or deliberately obtuse....? mind you, I suppose it is saturday night, so I guess you are just pissed like the rest of us

Not so pissed not to notice that this was posted last Wednesday!  :yahoo:

cristot

raylondoner

Almost 10.30 am Sunday morning, time for a Craft Beer!  :diablo:

ickydicky

why am i not surprised you into the arty farty stuff. :drinks:

fredpunter

raylondoner

why am i not surprised you into the arty farty stuff. :drinks:

Hmm, because you take the bait?  :yahoo:

I'm a strictly bitter man myself (and that's bitter man not a bitter man)!    :drinks:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Craft Beer is better than the crap beer you get in a can from Muhammed's mini market.

raylondoner

Craft Beer is better than the crap beer you get in a can from Muhammed's mini market.

Certainly don't disagree with that!  ;)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Certainly don't disagree with that!  ;)
I've had three this week: Boddingtons, John Smiths and Tetleys from a can, they are all watery and metallic tasting. Had some from Magic Rock and Vocation - superb.

ickydicky

christ its a camra meet. wooly jumpers all round.

raylondoner

christ its a camra meet. wooly jumpers all round.

I'm reading that with a "Big Yin" accent in ma mind!  :yahoo:

Online David1970

Hmm, because you take the bait?  :yahoo:

I'm a strictly bitter man myself (and that's bitter man not a bitter man)!    :drinks:

Bitter that's watered down English pish beer?