Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CuteOliwia18xx - Heathrow  (Read 1201 times)

wazzer

Offline Steely Dan

Agree - might be real but I wouldn't bet on it. Plenty of fish. Not even one AW feedback in 3 months?  The strange thing is she has her available today light on a lot and her PG gallery is small.

wazzer

Yeah I've been in contact and arranged a meet, she's in a hotel but it's all one word answers by text doesn't answer calls.

Offline Wheelz77

She's on my hotlist but I've not plucked up the courage to TOFTT, good luck and let us know how things go.

Offline The_Don

Seen this profile a few times but it doesn't site right for me. Then again, until someone TOFTT its an :unknown:

Yeah I've been in contact and arranged a meet, she's in a hotel but it's all one word answers by text doesn't answer calls.

sergei, mite be taking calls

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 02:07:57 pm by The_Don »

Offline gash bash

She looks hot but the feedback on her profile isnt great. Seems to like 15 min bookings, how long is your meet?

wazzer

Not gonna happen I've cancelled can't be arsed and It just feels dodgy. So rather than waste another couple of hours of my life I'll go for someone with a proven track record.

Kassanova

Competent but a now very chubby girl on her way to BBW

bingo321

I saw her when she was first on adultwork ( she had been here for 3 days) she was good, deep french kissing etc very GFE, the next time I booked her she was feeling ill so it was a bait and switch with her friend who is a lot larger. My first experience was excellent but I doubt she will last/or is like that now.