Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Maraschino - 2401173 - Outcall to SW London/Surrey  (Read 2374 times)

Quesadilla

On the third lay of Christmas Reverse Bid sent to me a pocket-rocket MILF named Mitzi.

Who? Mitzi Maraschino - "you know, as in cherry!"
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What? 2 hour outcall to my place in Surbiton. Mitzi is South London based and mostly does outcalls, with occasional hotel bookings.  Outcalls suit me just fine.

When? Boxing Day! :)

How much?RB rate was less than her usual 2 hour rate, but then I saw she offered filming - which I had not explicitly asked for in my RB as I know so few WG's genuinely offer it - so I paid the extra £100 for a souvenir.  Which I'm watching right now as I write this to remind myself what a fucking awesome time I just had.  Worth every penny. :D

Why?Part of my plan to do 12 lays of Christmas - or at least "6 WG's A Layin' Me". I setup a reverse bid for Boxing Day (as well as a bunch of other days) and  Mitzi responded totally out of the blue. I suspect she has not popped up on my searches because she is just over 20 miles away according to AW and that's usually the limit of my searches. However she drives and is willing to travel. In the end only took her 45 mins to drive to mine which is ideal for a booty call.  :D
Her profile pics show a bod that is exactly my type - petite, curvy with the most amazing legs, arse and boobs.  Her boobs are enhanced but don't look it.  She advertises herself as a "vintage pin-up model" and definitely has a very classy and sexy vintage dress style which I immediately loved and so subscribed to her private gallery.  There are some very horny nude shots in here, but no clear face pics which I had put as a must on my RB. Now, that said, there are plenty of half shots of her face which made it clear she was good looking but I am a bit paranoid having been burnt once before by someone with great body pics and no face pics where it turned out the pics were probably 10 years out of date and she had a face that could sink a thousand ships.
On Mitzi's profile she does sate that if you ask nicely she will send face pics, so I did, and she e-mailed me some over.  OMFG - facially she was, in my view, absolutely stunning! I confirmed the Reverse Bid immediately with a booking and I have to say I have not been so excited about meeting a lady from AW in a long time.

Scores on the doors:
         Looks (face)
      9/10 - she is definitely the lady in her pics, and matches her profile description - "petite gorgeous sexy genuine milf".  She is incredibly pretty. Sure, some of the pics she sent were a bit older but she has matured beautifully. She was wearing a lovely red lipstick and I could not wait to get those lips around my cock.
         Looks (body)   8/10 - as I said she has my dream shape - petite, curvy, great legs / ass bum.  Her short stature emphasises the curves.  Being a MILF who has had a kid, she is not a tight 21 year old, she has a little bit of cellulite/stretch marks around her thighs / bum and tum - but it really was not an issue for me at all. I found her incredibly sexy and could not wait to get my hands on her.
To be clear - when I say she "is not a tight 21 year-old" I am most definitely NOT referring to her orifices which were as tight as ANY lady I've been with.  Absolutely amazing pussy and arse. Oh and a great DTBJ too!  :thumbsup:
         Personality   10/10 - Mitzi is a genuine sweetheart. She's a down-to-earth South London girl, friendly, very easy to talk to, and I immediately clicked with her.  Even before we met we had a rapport going over some WhatsApp chat - more on that later - and when she arrived we had a good long chat just about stuff in general over a festive glass of Bucks Fizz.
She is another genuine part-timer with her own business on the side and only sees a maximum of one client per day - she prices herself accordingly, and is discerning about who she sees so avoids those with zero feedback. 
She has an easy (and very dirty) laugh that is very endearing.  She also has a great sense of humour and had me laughing and at ease immediately. 
As I've said before I look for not a GFE or PSE but a MGIADSE - I want the feeling that she's my girlfriend but is keen to push the boundaries and get more filthy with me and that's exactly what Mitzi delivered.
         Attitude   10/10 - cannot fault her attitude - she seems to genuinely love her work and it shows, she takes huge pride in her appearance and wears incredibly sexy outfits, very classy, not slutty/sleazy - certainly discreet enough not to draw unwanted attention. Really put me at ease, delivered all services with a smile, and no clockwatching at all.
         Comms   10/10 - From the response to the RB onwards all comms were top notch.  I asked for face pics via e-mail which she sent promptly, then we agreed a time - my RB had left it open as I was completely free Boxing Day. She suggested using WhatsApp which I use with a couple of other regs - she was very concerned about being discreet but I told her feel free to contact me any time being single. 
So straight away she asked if I wanted to see some more pics...duh! So next thing 10 pics drop into WhatsApp including seven more very clear face pics, and some more explicit shots that had me horny as fuck and desperate to meet her.
We had a good chat over WhatsApp through Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. On Christmas Day I got sent more pics - this time of her in a very hot schoolgirl outfit.  She made it clear she will be totally discreet if need be but for me this was just perfect and whetted my appetite. 
Despite a good punt the previous day I woke up Boxing Day with a stonking boner thinking about Mitzi, and again she stayed in touch during the day to keep me updated.

Services   10/10 - On my RB I asked for "2 hour GFE with a PSE twist - slow sensual seduction, lots of passionate DFK, OWO, 69, RO, fingering, rimming (on you is fine ;)), anal play, A levels, lots of positions, toys".  We got through all of the above, including a lot of fun spit-roasting her with my mate External Link/Members Only.  We broke a few "cherries" for her - gave her a first DP with Lou pounding her pussy while I eased into that wonderful tight little arsehole.  She is so petite / tiny and everything is in proportion - including the walls of her pussy that separate it from her arse, so I could feel Lou's vibrating dildo rubbing my cock hard through her pussy. Utterly awesome, and I really need to work on my leg strength to hold this position longer! :)
Also gave me a prostate massage which was a first for her - really is game to try pretty much anything.  She clearly loved the sex - she certainly seemed to cum multiple times during oral, anal, and pussy fucking - if she faked it she has amazing control over her involuntary responses is all I can say.  ;)

Total Score - 9.5/10!

Visit again? Yes already booked for Tuesday to fill another gap in my lays of Christmas!!! 
         Recommend?  No - keep your filthy hands off you bastards she's mine!  Seriously, this has to be my TOFTT of the year, don't say I never do you guys any favours!

Positives - EVERYTHING!
Another great example of the MGIADSE that I love so much. Intimate, passionate, and very hot.  She has immediately gone to the top of my list alongside MissKDD, Hayley XX and Lovely Isabell.
Gorgeous face and amazing petite curvy figure, just the way I like. 
Great personality, pulls off being down-to-earth and classy at the same time.
Very stylish in choice of dress and lingerie.
Great comms kept me hot to trot and built the anticipation nicely.
Very naughty and adventurous - willing to try new things. She is actually more dom generally so if you like a strong woman I imagine she would be ideal. I daresay at some point I'll have to try being her love toy.  :D  At the same time today showed she can equally be just the perfect sexy slutty girlfriend.
Does outcalls almost exclusively which I know is a negative for many here, but for me it's a real plus.

Neutral
Slight cellulite / stretch marks which you should expect in a MILF - absolutely in no way detracted from my enjoyment of her.

Negatives
She is at the top end of my usual budget, although A levels are included in her standard price. But at the end of the day she is one of the top girls I have met so to me the price is justifiable.
Filming is a bit expensive at £100 extra but then having just watched some of the footage I can't say it wasn't worth it.  Given her extensive wardrobe I can imagine that shooting her in various outfits - and then getting her out of them - could become a regular occurrence.

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  She sounds and looks very interesting.  She has been on my HL for some time and after this review maybe its time I organise an outcall.

Online hendrix

Sounds good! I never saw her as she has a racial preference expressed, albeit not as clearly stated as some other girls, but enough for me to move on. Glad you enjoyed her though!

rafatheira

Looks terrific, but the ethnicity thing may be an issue for me, as I'm half Indian.

Mr Q, you're having quite the holiday season  :drinks:.

Quesadilla

Looks terrific, but the ethnicity thing may be an issue for me, as I'm half Indian.

Mr Q, you're having quite the holiday season  :drinks:.
Thank you sir - have to say this is my best Christmas EVER. 

Offline Clooney

Brilliant!

I've been very close to booking her a couple of times, but funds wouldn't permit.

I love her look too.

Offline Blue84

I'm booked in for 2.5 hours next week. Can't wait.