Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Julietta  (Read 3831 times)

Bobdayley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a great time with Miss Julietta. Initially I went to see ~~Sexy~Tayla~~ then I had a big argument with her.  :bomb: 

Here is sexy Tayla profile:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I spend 20min with Tayla. She complained of everything I do. It just pissed me off   :angry:  then I got very upset  :diablo: and decided to leave without cumming. 
Before I meet Tayla. I texted her mobile and told her the enjoy list I like and stressed that if you don't do any item of this list , let me know so I will have to go somewhere else. I got a reply that's all fine. Tayla doesn't speak good English nor she understands what you say to her. I had a problem communicating with her.
As I said earlier, after 20 min, I decided to leave and I wanted my money back. She didn't understand and went outside the room and I started to put my clothe on, hoping that Tayla will bring back at least half of the money I paid her (I booked for 30 min).

Suddenly, another girl came in the room. She introduce herself as Miss Julietta   :dancegirl:  and we started chatting. I explained to her what was the problem. She was polite and a listener. She spoke fairly good English. Then she offered me to continue where I left off with Tayla.

Miss Julietta   :rose: does an amazing blow job, I didn't want to come in her mouth I opted for sex instead and came inside her tight pussy with condom of course.

She also does amazing DFK   :kiss girl: as well and let me lick her pussy. The only thing she doesn't like is touching her bum hole or lick it. Apart from that, all was fine.

Finally, I decided to leave a positive feedback for Miss Julietta. I didn't leave negative feedback to sexy Tayla as I didn't finish the punt with her and she has already positive fb from other punters but one thing for sure I will never book Tayla again and not recommend her to anyone.

The choice is yours.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 05:17:37 pm by Bobdayley »

Online NightKid

Before I meet Tayla. I texted her mobile and told her the enjoy list I like and stressed that if you don't do any item of this list , let me know so I will have to go somewhere else. I got a reply that's all fine. Tayla doesn't speak good English nor she understands what you say to her. I had a problem communicating with her.

You didn't speak with her, you spoke to a receptionist/pimp ... it's well known by now that all the girls at this establishment are managed.

Online NightKid

Aanndd funnily enough, the day after I made the post above, a soliciting text from the pimp comes along.
Wonder why "it" did not reply after I asked for a discount, having claimed to have missed me so and was apparently really horny to see me again.  :rolleyes:

P.S. Was considering quoting the whole text, word for word, on here but thought it might be considered distasteful ... opinions?

Offline Ladypleaser

You didn't speak with her, you spoke to a receptionist/pimp ... it's well known by now that all the girls at this establishment are managed.

Hey NK, there is a blonde girl associated to this group. Do u recall her name by any chance?  :hi:

Offline JamesRockford

P.S. Was considering quoting the whole text, word for word, on here but thought it might be considered distasteful ... opinions?

Yeah you might as well go for it.  What did they say?

Offline Ladypleaser

Hey NK, there is a blonde girl associated to this group. Do u recall her name by any chance?  :hi:

Actually never mind. Found her

Online NightKid

Yeah you might as well go for it.  What did they say?

The usual bog standard bull; "Hi hun. How are u? X i miss u. And i am really horny to see you again. X Miss Julietta. From whitechapel. X"

It's precise down to capitalisation + punctuation.

Offline sumofallparts

Thanks for the review Bob.

I did smile at Julietta's AW profile where she says she is "like a wind" !

Hopefully, you didn't get a blast of that...........

Offline JamesRockford

The usual bog standard bull; "Hi hun. How are u? X i miss u. And i am really horny to see you again. X Miss Julietta. From whitechapel. X"

It's precise down to capitalisation + punctuation.

Nice, romantic, sexy.... and creepy when you consider that it is often written by a male pimp.

Offline thunder

Have seen this girl when I went to see sweet sexy girl Geena. Bait and switch..Was a mistake not to walk away
She was one of those WGs with that don't touch me there, I'm ticklish here attitude...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28902.0
Link to my review, didn't know she was called Julietta.
Overall, it seems this is an awful establishment...

Darth raider

Went to see miss Julietta been to her a few times in the past when she was based in Whitechapel. At first she was one of my more regular punts great body good service , let me do most of the requirements I asked for.

It has only come apparent to me that she has this ruthless business attitude were she wants to hustle you like a businessman or sales man would examples would be send you random texts which can b potentially dangerous when you got a mrs