Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help! I can't decide between 4 girls  (Read 1205 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Help! I can't decide between 4 girls.

The 4 girls are:
External Link/Members Only

sHiNy mate, Mariela & Luna are 100% porkers who are nowhere near as good looking as the photos, I've seen and review Skali, great girl, reasonable resemblance to pictures and great attitude and Haifa duos with a girl called Venera which must be the worst hooker same in history, apart from the trio of Sue Tayla & Dallas - go Skali, she will look after you.

Offline sHiNy

Thanks Yeboah i actually put skali in my 4 picks cos of your review thanks man and keep it up with the reviews.

spodster

what about these two girls...........
any info on if they are what's the photos show.

and

Offline sHiNy

what about these two girls...........
any info on if they are what's the photos show.

and

Hey spodster make your own post lol. But seriously make your own post that way if anyone has info on them, they can tell you cos your post will have a title and will be easier for people to see your question.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hey spodster make your own post lol. But seriously make your own post that way if anyone has info on them, they can tell you cos your post will have a title and will be easier for people to see your question.

Agreed - Abby is better looking but no way 23, she's been here at least 5 years - I saw her ages ago - good vanilla punt but a bit mechanical, good looking bird but slight odour issue downstairs