Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What Happened to Apple.Pie?  (Read 1374 times)

Offline sHiNy

What happened to Apple.Pie? Her profile says she hasn't been on since 12th June and i've been trying to book her for the last 4 days but no reply by text or email. Anyone know what happened to her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Silver Birch

What happened to Apple.Pie? Her profile says she hasn't been on since 12th June and i've been trying to book her for the last 4 days but no reply by text or email. Anyone know what happened to her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's on my hotlist and she does seem to disappear quite often. She might be on holiday  :unknown: She'll be back soon no doubt.

Offline Strikar

She was off line for a few months a while back but I tried her phone and got to see her easily enough . I think that maybe when the phone gets dusty she logs on to AW again until she has enough regulars.

Offline russell sprout

Yea she was away earlier in the year. I suspect she might not be around much over the summer

Offline BillGoldberg

She does this regularly
Is unavailable, doesn't pick up the phone nor respond to texts
She is genuinely a student and I think has family in London too, so other commitments besides whoring

Recently I've found her service level to have dropped significantly, from absolutely stellar to meh (satisfactory but not particularly engaging nor 'present') 

Someone mentioned she now has a boyfriend, which would make sense given the startling and unusual drop in level of service

I certainly wouldn't book her again

jstrongerrrrr

i posted that when i saw her we had what I perceived to be a pretty open and honest chat - she said she had a long term boyfriend and was struggling to combine her work with maintaining a relationship...in regard to her availability she said she has a number of regulars and does this job part time...the regulars apparently have access to a more available phone number.