Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: maria-massage Glasgow  (Read 2028 times)

Burnside

After plan a, and b went tits up i still had 50 notes in my pocket to punt with, and ended up seeing Maria more out of curiosity to see what i would end up with, and ended up being a good v.f.m punt. :dance:
External Link/Members Only £50.00 half hour.

I had contacted Maria, and she text back that she was available, and at the time i wanted. :cool:
I was given a location which is just off the Trongate, but not far from the barras.
Ideal walking distance, but wouldn't wanna book in that area whilst It's dark.
I arrived early, and needed the use of the toilet so popped across the road at a nearby shop, and then text Maria to say i was in the area.
I was given the flat number which is on the first floor, but was told not to use the lift, as sometimes it doesn't work, thank good it wasn't top dancer climbing those stairs in this heat. :cool:

When Maria opened the door she is the girl in the photos, but has aged since, but not as bad looking as the verified photo that she had on her profile a while back, must of had a bad hair day then. :sarcastic:
Not a stunner, but not a munter, then after the paper work was put out of the way we took our clothes off, and she has a cracking figure. :thumbsup:

The room is a bit of a tip with a massage table, and a double bed in it. :crazy:
I looked straight towards the bed, but was asked to lie on the table (was i getting a shag today) which i did.
I was given a massage not in the slightest bit a proper massage, but a nice massage though.
This proceeded with Maria walking past me several times showing of her lovely figure, and flashing her pussy at me, needles to say i ended up slipping a few fingers up her which she seemed to enjoy, and soon ended up on the bed. :yahoo:

When we both got on the bed Maria gave some fantastic d.f.k. which had my man standing to attention, and we were fondling about with each other :dance:
She then slipped a condom on me, and gave me protected oral,not ideal but this is a unknown booking, and anything else other than a massage is a bonus especially the first time.
Then for the best part of the punt Maria got on top of me, and rode the living daylights out of me. :dance: :yahoo:
I usually ride with the prossie when having sex, but not this time, as i would have cum no problem,she carried on doing this, then got closer, and started more d.f.k i could feel her mouth inside getting wet, and so was her pussy jumping up and down on me, needles to say i soon climaxed myself.

We both got dressed with both little clothing we had on today, and had a bit of a chat afterwards.
Maria is a nice educated woman that is 36 if my maths is correct.
As i was about to leave Maria pulled me back close to her for one almighty kiss.
When i left my balls were jingling by the way they had been emptied in Maria, and i hadn't had to put one bit off effort in to this either. :yahoo:

Positives
Very enthusiastic.
Fantastic kisser.
Lovely figure.

Negatives
Not the best looking.
Oral with.
Bedroom bit of a hazard.

Conclusion
Maria is a great plan b if plan a doesn't work out, although wouldn't punt in that area at night time.
She won't be everyone's cup of tea, but she served me well today with the 50 notes i had spare to punt with, as she is good v.f.m.

Question
Is this now me part of the Brad Pitt club. :sarcastic:

ickydicky

sounds as if you chanced on a good vfm punt. is she in the same building at the back of glasgow x as erika

Burnside

I've not seen Erika, so i wouldn't know to be sure, but there are a few wallpaper shops close by. :music:

ickydicky

thats it. mind you ive never had a problem with the lift. just as well for erika on the 5th floor.

Burnside

thats it. mind you ive never had a problem with the lift. just as well for erika on the 5th floor.
I was given the flat number which is on the first floor, but was told not to use the lift, as sometimes it doesn't work, thank good it wasn't top dancer climbing those stairs in this heat. :cool:
End up shagged out before you take your clothes off. :lol:

ickydicky

maybe try and get her and erika together for a 3sum sometime :dance:

Burnside

maybe try and get her and erika together for a 3sum sometime :dance:
I doubt they do work together, as one is from Latvia, and the other from Brazil.
You never know though, as It's a strange world we live in. :unknown:

Offline MrFox

Welcome to the Brad Pitt club  :D

I been a few times, she's not been much of a kisser with me, don't know what that says about me  :crazy: but alway had owo, I RO first so maybe she decides based on that.

She is definitely VFM and a lovely girl and I agree not as bad as her verified photo.

Burnside

Welcome to the Brad Pitt club  :D
 she's not been much of a kisser with me,
Sounds like each booking is different with Maria, as she had must of her tongue down my throat during the snog on the way out. :kissgirl: