Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is No OWO a dealbreaker?  (Read 1797 times)

ickydicky

If owo is not on offer i am not interested. its a dealbreaker as far as i am concerned.

Offline bigmike32

If i see a girl and she lists owo but then delivers ow then i am a bit dissappointed.

Offline Clattypats

I'm the same..has to be owo or canny be arsed.
Shagged a few Romanians last year and that was murder.. before I knew about ukp.they are mainly Ow and a waste of money.

godwulf7

Likewise, I cannot be bothered about no OWO.  I'm circumcised, so OW is a deal-breaker because I can hardly feel it most times.  😕

Offline elihd

Likewise, I cannot be bothered about no OWO.  I'm circumcised, so OW is a deal-breaker because I can hardly feel it most times.  😕

Same here i'm circumcised too. If yous punters have a newborn or maybe children and thinking of getting the helmet off!! Please dont!! never tampered with nature!

Burnside

I've had 2 cracking blow jobs whilst being protected with a condom. :timeout:

Offline Courtney

I'm circumcised

Same here i'm circumcised too.

Uncircumcised.

OWO was never a huge deal breaker for me in the past.....but it kinda is now. :D

Offline The_Don

If owo is not on offer i am not interested. its a dealbreaker as far as i am concerned.

Depending on the punter and what services they like or are a must have.

I like OWO but I've have had positive punts that included OW.

If i see a girl and she lists owo but then delivers ow then i am a bit dissappointed.

If that the case, it may be best practice to confirm services. At time of booking and in person, before handing over money.

If confirmed and they fail to deliver, question it and a negative review would be warranted. If the punter though so  :unknown:

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 10:25:45 pm by The_Don »

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Cant say im keen on it but seen reviews where depending on the girl it seems to be good.

Offline Jock D

It's definitely a dealbreaker as far as I'm concerned, as OW does absolutely nothing for me. :thumbsdown:

mavgoose

It's definitely a dealbreaker as far as I'm concerned, as OW does absolutely nothing for me. :thumbsdown:

+1

I have had OW before , but a long long time ago. It is now an absolute 101% pre requisite.

Offline nike

Def. a dealbreaker for me. Over the years I've only had one maybe two ow, which were decent. Nowadays if it's ow or owo is extra, then I'm not interested. :thumbsdown:

ickydicky

Def. a dealbreaker for me. Over the years I've only had one maybe two ow, which were decent. Nowadays if it's ow or owo is extra, then I'm not interested. :thumbsdown:

spot on. seems like the majority agree if owo not on offer then its a dealbreaker

bigbell

Same here i'm circumcised too. If yous punters have a newborn or maybe children and thinking of getting the helmet off!! Please dont!! never tampered with nature!

dont know wher ur goin with this mate.but i got circumcised in my 30s, and its the best thing ever

Online willie loman

dont know wher ur goin with this mate.but i got circumcised in my 30s, and its the best thing ever

Yes loads of guys actually need to get circumcised but are too embarrassed to do anything about it, few if any parents actually know you have to check if your kids foreskin retracts. My source in the sauna tells me that about 50% of her customers have probs in this department.

DG

As a rule, yes. The exception being if it's a girl I've seen before and she maybe asks not to offer OWO for a specific reason. As I'm always freshly showered and clean, the use of 'at discretion' is never an acceptable scenario for me.

Offline daviebond

Uncircumcised.

OWO was never a huge deal breaker for me in the past.....but it kinda is now. :D
Same

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

External Link/Members Only

She only has OW listed but in some reviews more lately but it seems to be good?

I'm willing to believe that there are girls out there who give good OW even if your game is usually OWO but I've never heard of it.

Offline Llama32

External Link/Members Only

She only has OW listed but in some reviews more lately but it seems to be good?

I'm willing to believe that there are girls out there who give good OW even if your game is usually OWO but I've never heard of it.
Can personally testify to fantastic OW from Celine. Still prefer OWO but it's not a deal breaker for me and if it's clearly listed that they only do OW then it's my decision at that point. At most I'll be disappointed if they list OWO but only give OW.

Offline datyman

Amen to that! If I am paying £80+ for sex I expect my todger to get sucked like a lollipop with the wrapper removed!  :wacko:

Mind you it is important to be discerning about the lady doing the sucking. I prefer mainly British not that it is a sign of quality but you can quickly recognise whom you are going to see by the way the profile is setup and the content of the profile.

It is important to note that the EE ladies are from regions with high levels of STIs and Hepatitis carriers.

ickydicky

Can personally testify to fantastic OW from Celine. Still prefer OWO but it's not a deal breaker for me and if it's clearly listed that they only do OW then it's my decision at that point. At most I'll be disappointed if they list OWO but only give OW.

celine :diablo: surely not celine aka magalie aka sexyfrenchgirl. :diablo: her mouth is manky after dfk with guys whose mouth she has dropped a big shite in. :vomit:

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

celine :diablo: surely not celine aka magalie aka sexyfrenchgirl. :diablo: her mouth is manky after dfk with guys whose mouth she has dropped a big shite in. :vomit:

Linked above icky, its not the infamous one!

ickydicky

if you are her regular you should tell her to change her name as many who are interested mite confuse her with the infamous one, manky magalie who is celine/sexyfrenchgirl and they may be scared of :scare:

Offline Clattypats

infamous one I would say..finally got a booking today with a wg :yahoo:

ickydicky

want a full report. sometimes it was easier to pull a nurse for a ride at clatties than it is to get a booking with a hoor :D

Offline Clattypats

want a full report. sometimes it was easier to pull a nurse for a ride at clatties than it is to get a booking with a hoor :D
well aye,had a couple..got a Georder that's touring so al see how it goes..punt and a pint cannae beat it :)

Offline Clattypats

Prob do a couple of reviews on sunday when I get time..think av got the jist of it.

Offline Clattypats

Well review forthcoming on sunday..was a positive anyway and she ain't been in Glasgow b4..only for a night out,as she told me :)

ickydicky

well you can go and get a right good bevvy now. look forward to review ;)

Offline Clattypats

well you can go and get a right good bevvy now. look forward to review ;)
Exactly what I'm  doing..she's here till Wednesday morning..she was meant to be doing duos but the other wg cancelled :(

Offline Clattypats

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 07:26:22 pm by Clattypats »

Offline auldie63

Offline Clattypats

Haha auld yin..already hud a room wae a nice wg earlier :yahoo:

ickydicky