Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aberdeen milf recomendation?  (Read 1012 times)

Nik123

:unknown:  Hello guys. I am new here..
Can anyone help me with a recommendation in Aberdeen?

I search for a Milf  40-50 years old...  i am looking forward to hearing good news from you !
 :hi:

Offline Davey Dykes

Bigwillie4u

Agree with the above. Met her last week. Will visit again.

Nik123

Agree with the above. Met her last week. Will visit again.

Thank u my friend. I already have a booking for tommorow morning . Take care  :yahoo:

Offline Happyjose

Thank u my friend. I already have a booking for tommorow morning . Take care  :yahoo:

Looking forward to your review.....

Hello Bigwillie why dont u make a complete review . Will be more appreciated i guess.
We will thank u and will be more helpfully if u can do that !
 :drinks:

Offline RandyRob69

Hey, appreciate that you already got a booking but I've always had a great time with Penny101

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I seen her loads and believe her to be one of the v best. Highly recommended and bet you will not be disappointed.

Don't take my word for it though, do a quick search on here and you'll see other input for yourself!

Offline Happyjose

Hey, appreciate that you already got a booking but I've always had a great time with Penny101

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I seen her loads and believe her to be one of the v best. Highly recommended and bet you will not be disappointed.

Don't take my word for it though, do a quick search on here and you'll see other input for yourself!

Yeah, including this. She sounds fucking mental

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=86253.0

Offline RandyRob69

6 positives, just the one negative, just saying!!!

Offline Happyjose

6 positives, just the one negative, just saying!!!

Yeah, a negative in part for sending a series of unsolicited, abusive messages to a respected established member on here, for the trivial reason of giving her neutral feedback.

punters should be warned. No need to take it personally
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 05:58:53 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Danzig

External Link/Members Only Met her a couple of times and couldn't really fault her. Quite a while back right enough though.

Couldn't think of a better way to pop my post cherry than on a MILF recommendation thread!

Offline Courtney

Couldn't think of a better way to pop my post cherry than on a MILF recommendation thread!

..oh really. :sarcastic:
Business going slow Rachel? :music: