Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie91x - Holt Park, all a bit meh  (Read 1035 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5401924) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Seems like I'm an a review roll, 2 in a day...

Saw Barbie early in the New Year. The reviews here looked good but I agree with KeriY. Pleasant enough but nowt special.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Cost: £80/ 30min incall.

Venue: Quite a scruffy house in Holt Park, no carpet on the floors and sparsely furnished apart from what seemed like a 150 inch tv in the bedroom. Barbie says the house belongs to her 'friend' who I could hear moving about during our meet. A bit disconcerting. No issues with neighbours/ discretion outside though and loads of parking nearby.

Comms: All done a couple of days in advance via AW message then text, quick call on arrival, given house number. Straightforward.

The girl: Now here's the reason for the neutral. I found Barbie relatively attractive facially but by her own admission she was carrying some 'Xmas chub' (and not just her own, I think she was looking after a few kilos for some of her friends too) around her middle, arse & legs. Quite a lot of cellulite to get though to find the meat.... Decent, natural tits, pumped up lips but they didn't detract from the DFK was just that and pretty good. She did have a nice personality and I found her chatty and enthusiastic enough but I'd prefer a bit more 'bounce'

The action: Lots of DFK as always which was delivered well. OWO was ok, albeit a bit toothy in places. Lots more DFK, groping, fondling and on to RO. Barbie refused 69, saying it was uncomfortable but she was clean down there with a neatly trimmed bush. On with the hat and by now I was losing enthusiasm so just banged away in mish to finish until I filled the bag. Done & dusted in just over 20min but I felt that on this occasion that was enough.

Overall, a very ordinary meet with a nice girl who made an effort but for me was just lacking a bit of oompf but not beef

This is one I'll definitely not be visiting again, lot's more, much better punts out there for the cash.

Offline viper13

My expreience was similar to yours and the house sounds just the same when I was there, friends house and could hear her friend walking round.

Facially I agree she is quite good looking but she was carrying extra timber before xmas and told me she was taking up running, hasn't worked by the sound of it :D

I had a good hour with her and enjoyed the time spent, no clock watching and I left nearly 1.5 hours from arrival.  She told me she was new to this game and I had no reason to disbelieve her as some of the basic slang that SPs and AW use, I had to explain what I was saying/meant   :unknown:.

A good punt but like you I won't be back.

Thanks for the review   :hi:

Offline PussyLover789

(and not just her own, I think she was looking after a few kilos for some of her friends too)
  :lol: :D found this part funny  :yahoo:

Offline Charles Glass

I still think I will pay her a visit when I get round to it. Something appeals here. It’s a good location for me too I love that side of Leeds, yet it is quite rare to find good SPs up that way. The weight thing is not a problem for me, I love a good variety. I quite like a hairy muff if nice and trimmed, but they are very rare in this game.

Shall I wait a bit longer ? The place might get decorated, It would be nice to have some soft carpet for uncle Charlie to land on.   :P
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - Charles Glass, Gazza1234
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline KeriY

Shall I wait a bit longer ? The place might get decorated, It would be nice to have some soft carpet for uncle Charlie to land on.   :P

I saw her before Christmas and she said it was being done that weekend, so I think you might be waiting a while.  I wouldn't let that put you off though, its fine and clean.  She's a nice lady but as the OP says a bit "meh".