Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexysally69 - Belfast. When is she next working?  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Chris588710

Evening, does anyone know when Sally will next be working. Had tried dropping her a message but no word back unfortunately.

Offline Belfastpunt69

She had said in the past she'd be her every 2 weeks or so I believe but she's an absolute nightmare. I've her number and she doesn't reply to texts, I've emailed her and you get the automated reply but no others.
I tired contacting her on Friday past as her green light was on but she never replied, guess she was flat out.
Sorry I'm not much help

Offline Bigpaul2k

she was here to Friday past and away back to England for a couple of weeks

Offline Belfastpunt69

I received a text fro Sexy Sally, she's says she back in Belfast next month from Wednesday 9th until Sunday 13th. No further details but I believed when she was here before she used a place either overlooking or near the Lisburn Road near Tate's Avenue.

Offline Lewis

Is this her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Link provided for those people who have no idea who she is.

Offline conno7777

Got the same message, will be booking ASAP. Best value for money you'll get anywhere

Offline Belfastpunt69

Yeah you can't go wrong with her, seen her a few times prior to me joining this site. Really sound girl and really makes you feel important.

Offline conno7777

Duno about anyone else but I'm booked in and all with Sally. She messaged me so may be that she gives previous punts a heads upwhen she'll be here. Looking forward to it