Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Belfast - Scarlett  (Read 1804 times)

4 review(s) for MassageBelfast (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sim0256

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone actually met this girl recently?
I have been trying for some time to get a response from her and no luck what so ever.

Today I have rang about 20 times , before during and after, a visit to Belfast city centre , from mid morning til late afternoon.  Phone goes straight to message that says not to leave voicemail and that calls will be returned when free.  Well she must a very busy girl because no response what so ever was received  and this is not the first day this has happened.

I know previous reports say she is notoriously curt on the phone ,I could cope with that if she would answer in the first place.

Its a strange sphere in which we try to deal and normal rules of customer service seem not to apply.  A system where you are expected to call when almost sitting in the street is poor enough but when new business is just ignored I can only hope that existing clients keep her busy for as long she needs.

A simple txt back as promised to say 'no can do' would negate the need for negative report like this one.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You need to have an agreed booking before a review can be left, to clarify the SP has to agree to seeing you at a given time on a given day.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Online Johnrobbie

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone actually met this girl recently?
I have been trying for some time to get a response from her and no luck what so ever.

Today I have rang about 20 times , before during and after, a visit to Belfast city centre , from mid morning til late afternoon.  Phone goes straight to message that says not to leave voicemail and that calls will be returned when free.  Well she must a very busy girl because no response what so ever was received  and this is not the first day this has happened.

I know previous reports say she is notoriously curt on the phone ,I could cope with that if she would answer in the first place.

Its a strange sphere in which we try to deal and normal rules of customer service seem not to apply.  A system where you are expected to call when almost sitting in the street is poor enough but when new business is just ignored I can only hope that existing clients keep her busy for as long she needs.

A simple txt back as promised to say 'no can do' would negate the need for negative report like this one.

You have to email her first then she will send you her mobile number, I did this last week and got through first time. I had an appointment made but unfortunately had to cancel due to work commitments. Hopefully get round to seeing her soon. Even if yo have her number I would email her and follow same process

Offline sim0256

Thanks for that info will try again soon

Offline IrishBob

You have to email her first then she will send you her mobile number, I did this last week and got through first time. I had an appointment made but unfortunately had to cancel due to work commitments. Hopefully get round to seeing her soon. Even if yo have her number I would email her and follow same process

I phoned her without an email before hand. This was a few months ago.

She, as reported here, was very rude on the phone. Completely changes when you are in the door though. She was nice and friendly after and provided a good service.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 09:46:37 am by IrishBob »

Offline SN5

I've only spoken to her once a few months ago, couldn't get seeing her in the end, but it's clear from her ads and her phone tone that she just wants her calls to be as short and to the point as possible, no questions and no advance bookings, just phone when you're outside.

Offline Justjoined63

See her a few times myself,,, very upfront that’s for sure,, kinda puts u off as as soon as u through the door she talks down to you,, she forgets its us paying her for her time not other way round,,  worth a punt for 1st timers ect

Offline Belfastpunt69

I saw her probably 2019 and I wouldn't darken her door again, seriously bad attitude, no craic outta her and all round not an enjoyable time. She didn't even try to engage in conversation after then event.

Offline Greg05

Also one I’d not chance an hour with. Strikes me as one that if you blow the load she”ll chase you immediately.

Offline Mkdng

Seen her a few times pre covid and always had a good time. Think it was probably the curiosity of the bloke rumour that was going around at the time. Although kinda liked her no nonsense attitude. Must get her booked again :lol: