Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Penny anyone?  (Read 2726 times)

Offline latecomer

I've had my eye on this one -
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Looks nice and charges a reasonable rate.  Only things that put me off are zero feedback and I feel I've seen that photo somewhere before, though I can't find it anywhere now.

bigone

all of her pics are in the toilet.very classy

Offline berksboy

Looks good to me and worth ago at only £60 for the 1/2hr. No feedback but then only on AW since 19/11/13.

So yep give her ago and let us know how she goes

Offline ciscoxxx69

She's now Slutty Affection.
I emailed her two days ago. No reply, and not read....even though she has logged in and is available today....... :(
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 05:22:25 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

James999

vorian

Looks like a PG scam to me  :thumbsdown:

Agree with James a PG scam and I have reported to AW

Offline ciscoxxx69

She's now Slutty Affection.
I emailed her two days ago. No reply, and not read....even though she has logged in and is available today....... :(

And now Feather !
Sill not looked at my email.... :dash:

Offline latecomer

I see that "Feather" has now moved (or been moved by her pimp) to Yeovil, so the good citizens of that town can now TOFTT.  I had a quick look through South West but no-one seems to have had the pleasure yet.

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

I've seen her twice with my now regular mi_mercedes. Slutty is worth a go but one on one Mercedes is better. Both together was very good fun. Mercedes is friendly and slutty can be very strange. I did pay her a deposit for mff and she was there early. She will not discuss meets on cam though.