Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Sammie Swindon  (Read 1280 times)

16 review(s) for Misssammie (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Offline stokecity

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl a little while ago, but wanted to add to her good reports.

Sat navy took me to a road in west Swindon....easy enough to find from her texted directions...parking fine on her estate, a little walk round the back to her place.

Super friendly, smiley and keen to get on with the action...her flats a bit scruffy....don't get me started on prossienomics....if she spent the money from about 4/5 hours work, she could get that place fixed up v nice....

Bit taller than I expected but nice n skinny n dirty.

Healthy looking, slim, nice small titties with nice nipples....lovely shaved pussy.

The action was just to my taste...throating, gagging, spitting....nice n dirty.

V clean, took it rough, com to finish, all good.

Not cheap...but as I've said elsewhere, I don't mind paying for great experiences as I just don't go in for anything mediocre any more.

Anyone fancy gangbanging her, feel free to dm me....

V nice girl too, actually....no clockwatching and we had a nice chat while she stroked my dick  post cum....not too daft, but a bit scatty and disorganised I've heard, but nice for me on this occasion.

Will return.

Any further questions, please ask.

Offline ukpsw

If she'd do double penetration your idea might sound interesting  :thumbsup:

Offline sensualencounter

What is it with everyone wanting to gangbang her??? There was this other thread about that

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=216274.msg2233919#msg2233919

Does she even do it?

Offline ukpsw

She's a filthy fuck girl, which accepts everything except anal (rarely, and it's no fun), so why not?

Offline swindongent81

What is it with everyone wanting to gangbang her??? There was this other thread about that

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=216274.msg2233919#msg2233919

Does she even do it?

I've done a duo with her and another guy, she splits the normal rate too so works out cheaper - what's not to like!

Offline Aces21

If she'd do double penetration your idea might sound interesting  :thumbsup:

If only she would?  :thumbsup: